Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know of any gyms around the Aspen, CO area? I just moved here from the east coast and can't find a single one within 3 hours of me. They're all around Denver. I'm a Muay Thai fighter but would like to up my boxing skills.
Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Kayo Boxing Gym....

Learn the fundamentals of boxing using heavy bags, speed bags, jumping rope. You get a complete workout experience, strengthening and toning while building endurance and functional fitness.
Garden City Park, NY, 11040

www.kayoboxing.com
Mon:
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Tues:
5:00 am - 9:00 pm
Wed:
Thurs:
Fri:
Sat:
Call for Private training hours....
Parking:

Public Transit:
Long Island Railroad - Merillon Station
Day Care/ Nursery Available....

Phone:
516-385-6908

·
Registered
29 Posts
Global Boxing

Global Boxing Gym in North Bergen, NJ. A lot of major fight conferences are held there - just about all of Main Event's fights.

·
The Believer
2,331 Posts
Anyone know any good Bxoing Gyms in Reno Nevada?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Houston Boxing Gym

Any fellow members training in Houston?? Would like to train with you guys...
If you are still looking for a good gym in Houston I would definitely recomend Slava Boxing. Steve is the owner and I have been training with him for about 6 months. He is a very nice man and knows a ton about boxing. The clientele is fairly mixed with some serious fighters and some fitness boxers. Definitely worth a look if anyone is looking for a new gym in the Houston area.

Slava Boxing and Fitness - Houston, TX - White Collar Boxing, Boxercise, Self Defense and Personal Fitness Training

41 - 51 of 51 Posts