Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boxing is for people who are to lazy to work. So they put on some gloves and punch each other. Its punch, hug, punch, hug. Boxing is lame and so are you for watching two **** punch each other....

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Boxing is for people who are to lazy to work. So they put on some gloves and punch each other. Its punch, hug, punch, hug. Boxing is lame and so are you for watching two **** punch each other....
LOL. Your posting on a forum on something you don't like. Must not have much of a life.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
yeh man.. Its time to put the gloves and punch them **** isnt it? Show these **** how its done by real man, in the ground...

·
Registered
59 Posts
WTF!! if u dont like it post it somewhere else!

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
boxeohbo: "I Hate boxing but yet I am going to Register on Boxingforum and talk crap about it because I have nothing better to do"

Rawlypiff: Nice.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I have 2 jobs, and used to box while judggeling other sports in highscool while maintaing a 3.5 gpa. Yeah thats lazy.......

Now everyone on this forum is homosexual because we watch 2 people hit each other in the face and then hug. It's clear you only watch heavyweights fight. How does an mma fan come onto a boxing forum and talk abouy gayness and hugging when he watches something like mma and ufc. It doesnt get anymore borderline gay than that at times.

What an ignorant post. Why not come back and post some more to back it up.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Too bad the post is left there, just promotes more bickering/bashing, as if this site doesn't have enough already. But I guess that's what people enjoy.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
LOL. Your posting on a forum on something you don't like. Must not have much of a life.
This just some punk with an internet alter ego, with a big mouth, this chump wouldn't have the balls to come into a real life meeting talking that crap, shoot if anything it would be him walking out a *** :laugh:

Probably Tommygunn.
Where the hell is Tommy anyways, what you guys do to him????

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Too bad the post is left there, just promotes more bickering/bashing, as if this site doesn't have enough already. But I guess that's what people enjoy.
Actually its people like this where boxingforum members put all their personal differences aside and become a team and jump these kinds of f**ls.

This just some punk with an internet alter ego, with a big mouth, this chump wouldn't have the balls to come into a real life meeting talking that crap, shoot if anything it would be him walking out a *** :laugh:

Where the hell is Tommy anyways, what you guys do to him????
Banned but lets not talk about that aight HUGO :thumbsup:. feel free to pm me if you'd like to talk about it.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Actually its people like this where boxingforum members put all their personal differences aside and become a team and jump these kinds of f**ls.

Banned but lets not talk about that aight HUGO :thumbsup:. feel free to pm me if you'd like to talk about it.
The part that I dont understand is TommyGunn is not on the forum at all, yet his name is brought up constantly. Every clown that appears, like this one, someone automatically says Thats TommyGunn or some mix up of his name. Unless you can prove its him dont accuse. Some of the people that accuse him think its ok to go on his forum under alt names though.I'm not taking sides or trying to start anything here if a guy is not on the forum dont discuss him. Talk Boxing instead

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
The part that I dont understand is TommyGunn is not on the forum at all, yet his name is brought up constantly. Every clown that appears, like this one, someone automatically says Thats TommyGunn or some mix up of his name. Unless you can prove its him dont accuse. Some of the people that accuse him think its ok to go on his forum under alt names though.I'm not taking sides or trying to start anything here if a guy is not on the forum dont discuss him. Talk Boxing instead
I do not understand why you quote me? I didnt bring his name up. Nor do I accuse him of being anyone. Some people can't be proven to be someone else because of new technology. It's called an IP changer. It randomly changes a persons IP. Not saying its that someone, just letting you know things like that exist. But I agree, lets get back to talking boxing and stop mentioning that persons name. But its threads like this, where we need to stand up for our sport.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts