Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Hello Guys,

I m new to boxing, i really feel it that boxing is an dangerous game wht u feel it..let me knw...

Thanx,
Krrish.
Hello friend , first of all ,just to be clear Boxing is not a game, it is in fact however a serious and dangerous sport which is taken on by men with a lot of heart and desire, any one who takes up the sport and approaches it with a relax game mentality is in for one rude awakening, in the nearest Hospital ER....get it...:laugh:

·
Registered
57 Posts
We have seen many boxers die and end up in commas in the past and present. Yes it is dangerous for anyone. Why they do it....Money,Pride,Fame, and self worth.:laugh:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I was mocking the Topic starters question, you sound like the kid since you are too stupid to notice this.
well I did'nt notice the mocking,and I can't read minds , I did'nt mean to hurt your feelings ok, so let's move on to some mature boxing arguing ok...

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Yeah boxing is dangerous in the same sense that every other sport is dangerous. You are going to get hurt if you box, same thing with if you play football. Boxing is a very fun thing though. You should not worry about getting hurt though, what you should really worry about is keeping yourself from getting brain damaged. I have not even been hit that much and I am already starting to get a bit punch drunk.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts