101 - 120 of 153 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Bradley will beat castillo. However on the castillo hatton fight. I truly believe that castillo is a tougher man than floyd mayweather. Not saying he can take a better punch but i truly believe he's tougher in that sense. Castillo broke ribs on mayweather yet mayweather kept fighting because he had reason to. When hatton supposably broke castillo's ribs, he could of easily continued fighting had he had something to fight for.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
The pride of the Mexican people isn't enough?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I never heard of any of them getting broken ribs but wtf how often is it that they break ribs? If often that terrifies me lol i don't want broken Ribs from being in the ring.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I never heard of any of them getting broken ribs but wtf how often is it that they break ribs? If often that terrifies me lol i don't want broken Ribs from being in the ring.

if you're scared of pain I doubt you should box.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I'm not i'm just scared of broken ribs lol. A broken nose doesn't phase me.

well if you don't want broken ribs I strongly suggest not fighting any Mexicans (from Mexico) or Ricky Hatton.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Yeah most hispanics bang up the body i don't punch a lot to the head i always bang up the body. I think i'll stay in amatuer lol i just wanna win the golden gloves and possibly a gold medal. Professional boxing is a little too much for me. Boxing is a mental and physical sport but mentally i'm not as strong as i should be if i was to go pro

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
When you first get hit solidly to the body you'll feel like some ribs were broken but being able to take a body shot simply comes with time and getting hit there alot. You don't just walk into a gym being able to eat things up. Broken Ribs suck because they have to heal on their own but it doesnt hurt as much as you'd think. I mean dont get me wrong, it doesnt feel good at all and you most likely wont be able to continue fighting in your current match, but you'll be just fine.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
When you first get hit solidly to the body you'll feel like some ribs were broken but being able to take a body shot simply comes with time and getting hit there alot. You don't just walk into a gym being able to eat things up. Broken Ribs suck because they have to heal on their own but it doesnt hurt as much as you'd think. I mean dont get me wrong, it doesnt feel good at all and you most likely wont be able to continue fighting in your current match, but you'll be just fine.

unless they break in a manner that causes them to pierce an organ. Has happened and will happen again.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
The only fight i was familiar with is the Trinidad fight..i think he did demolish Trinidad but who knows...that fight was towards his retirement wasn't it? Or was it the fight that brought him into retirement..iono. I don't think he was still in his prime during that fight.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
The only fight i was familiar with is the Trinidad fight..i think he did demolish Trinidad but who knows...that fight was towards his retirement wasn't it? Or was it the fight that brought him into retirement..iono. I don't think he was still in his prime during that fight.
He wasn't still at his best, but he was far from as bad as Winky made him look. Tito looked better against Roy Jones. Trust me, Winky is SOLID.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
He wasn't still at his best, but he was far from as bad as Winky made him look. Tito looked better against Roy Jones. Trust me, Winky is SOLID.

You would be hard pressed to find a better defense + counter puncher than Winky.

101 - 120 of 153 Posts