Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

121 - 140 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think Diaz has been overhyped by many so I don't really see Campbell cracking the top 25 just yet. I think he's on the bubble. If Mosley isn't in the top 25, I don't think Campbell should be.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Mosley is definently top 25 p4p. Diaz probabley still ranks in the top 25 until he loses again or retires because college and boxing would be tough to balance. campbell fought a great fight but he wont defend his belt more than once if that. If katsidas gets a hold of him, katsidas will be undisputed lightweight champ.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Damn... i was so upset when i saw the rerun on hbo today. I like diaz a lot but i didn't get to see the fight only the decision. My friend said he lost cause he got headbutted but iono..Pissed off he lost. Theres no way Nate is in the top 25 if mosely isn't. Impossible.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Damn... i was so upset when i saw the rerun on hbo today. I like diaz a lot but i didn't get to see the fight only the decision. My friend said he lost cause he got headbutted but iono..Pissed off he lost. Theres no way Nate is in the top 25 if mosely isn't. Impossible.
Mosley IS in the top 25!

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
lol i didn't check thats why i said that cause i think someone said he wasn't..can't remember. Can't bother to press back and look at what i'm writing to correct it lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
scratch that..Nate Campbell

I actually watched the Nate Campbell fight and I think Campbell should definitely be in the 24-26 range PFP. His win was very gutsy and he is the second best lightweight in the world. Bring on Casamayor and we'll see if he gets some recognition.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I actually watched the Nate Campbell fight and I think Campbell should definitely be in the 24-26 range PFP. His win was very gutsy and he is the second best lightweight in the world. Bring on Casamayor and we'll see if he gets some recognition.

I don't know who'd win between them two but theres no way Nate Campbell is even near that top 25. That fight wasn't gutsy he rushed in and tried to be the agresser using his head.

·
Registered
9 Posts
no way, Diaz pounded Campbell to the body for the first 5 or 6 rounds and Nate just progressively wore him down in the 2nd half of the fight. It was definitly gutsy considering how many body shots he was taking from Diaz.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
no way, Diaz pounded Campbell to the body for the first 5 or 6 rounds and Nate just progressively wore him down in the 2nd half of the fight. It was definitly gutsy considering how many body shots he was taking from Diaz.
He didn't ware him out Diaz's eye was bothering him from the headbutt that was thrown my campbell. I can't argue this cause i gotta go to boxing maybe another time. But Campbell does not deserve to be in the top 25 or near it there are no great fighters anymore. Hardly any and if so they're way out of their prime.

121 - 140 of 153 Posts