Votes: 3 42.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vote on who you think deserves to be inducted guys. The vote will end on June 5th.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Vd didn't make the cut this time. There are still qualifications that have to be met.
Can you tell us what the qualifications are Lance?????

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I went for icantbox because he's a mod that means he must be highly thought of to get that role :thumbsup:

·
8,579 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
search hof, check the first ballet, it should have the rules, if not, i'll look it up later so all of you guys know. I'm getting ready to go eat, Don't have the time right now. Don't mock the staff Cj......

·
8,579 Posts
Told ya ROFL

·
8,579 Posts
All we did was ask a question of you Lance Why wont you answer it
How is that mocking You

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
search hof, check the first ballet, it should have the rules, if not, i'll look it up later so all of you guys know. I'm getting ready to go eat, Don't have the time right now. Don't mock the staff Cj......
I searched...and found nothing :(

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Can you tell us what the qualifications are Lance?????
What are these "qualifications?" :confused:
Betcha we dont get an answer LOL
Told ya ROFL
All we did was ask a question of you Lance Why wont you answer it
How is that mocking You
I searched...and found nothing :(
FROM HERE ON OUT, To qualify as a HOF'er you must be a member for 6 ACTIVE months, and you must have at least 500 QUALITY post. Staff Determines all of this. Maybe this gives you guys something to strive for. Members with current or remaining infractions will not be voted into the HOF. They will not even be nominated until their infractions are up. Now, just because you qualify doesn't make it a guarentee, but it gives you members something to strive for. Good luck. :thumbsup:

·
8,579 Posts
FROM HERE ON OUT, To qualify as a HOF'er you must be a member for 6 ACTIVE months, and you must have at least 500 QUALITY post. Staff Determines all of this. Maybe this gives you guys something to strive for. Members with current or remaining infractions will not be voted into the HOF. They will not even be nominated until their infractions are up. Now, just because you qualify doesn't make it a guarentee, but it gives you members something to strive for. Good luck. :thumbsup:
From here on out Lance??? Does that mean all members now inducted didnt have to meet this criteria ???? I'm sure there are a few that probably wouldnt qualify if they did. You seem to be changing a lot of rules lately I see;)
You can be sure I'll be striving :laugh::cheeky4:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
From here on out Lance??? Does that mean all members now inducted didnt have to meet this criteria ???? I'm sure there are a few that probably wouldnt qualify if they did. You seem to be changing a lot of rules lately I see;)
You can be sure I'll be striving :laugh::cheeky4:
Actually Cj, this is the way its been all along. Steve aka Captainobvious created these rules and we have stuck by them. We havent changed any rules, Mods can't change rules. Now you know that, so don't question it again.

However, starting in a few months, the critera will change because of more traffic. We will let you know then.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.