Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Who deserves to be inducted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Alright just to clear this up with you guys once more.

To qualify for the HOF, you must have 500 post and been here 6 months. You can't have any infractions. If your previous infractions are injust, the staff will look into it for changes. If you do not believe we have followed these rules. Here is your proof.

TysonJones 17 months 15000 post
SugarShane 18 months 15000 post
TommyGunn 24 months 12600 post
Balistik 9 months 3400 post
Brutus 12 months 1700 post
BigDigga 9 months 5000 post
Bill1234 25 months 4700 post
Leedslad 13 months 5100 post
CaptainObvious 23 months 2300 post
Prettyboywho 20 months 4700 post
Davedaboxingfan 24 months 2400 post

All meet and met the qualifications.

Starting sometime in the next few months, we will be upping the post count to 1000 in order for you to qualify. Hopefully this gives you newby's something to strive for. Remember quality over quantity though. And we do look into it.:thumbsup:Good luck.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I voted for ICANTBOX. Matt has been here daily since joining and is a good guy in my opinion. This is not to say that ItalianBull is anything other than great. I had to pick one, and I voted based on activity.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Thanks Lance. much appreciated.

And Steve. If I lsoe by one I'm going to track you down and feed you to the homeless. :D
LOL.

Dont worry, Im just carrying on the tradition of the "best" guys having to wait to get in (hint hint) :p

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
About the qualifications... I didnt make the 6-months requisite.. Anyways, by mid-june its done...
We know Mega, but we through you in anywayz ;) You've been here 5 months. Doesnt look like you have to worry about getting in yet though. Thanks for the heads up.:thumbsup:

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
About the qualifications... I didnt make the 6-months requisite.. Anyways, by mid-june its done...
LOL dont worry about it Mega I think the qualifying thing was blowing smoke anyway :) You've got as much right as anyone to be there

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
We know Mega, but we through you in anywayz ;) You've been here 5 months. Doesnt look like you have to worry about getting in yet though. Thanks for the heads up.:thumbsup:
So the " qualifying " process wasnt kosher after all then Lance was it ;)

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Actually CJ, We've always met qualifications. But since this June HOF, Mega will have been here 6 months. Sucks to get owned. Please stop the baiting as well.

To qualify for the HOF, you must have 500 post and been here 6 months. You can't have any infractions. If your previous infractions are injust, the staff will look into it for changes. If you do not believe we have followed these rules. Here is your proof.

TysonJones 17 months 15000 post
SugarShane 18 months 15000 post
TommyGunn 24 months 12600 post
Balistik 9 months 3400 post
Brutus 12 months 1700 post
BigDigga 9 months 5000 post
Bill1234 25 months 4700 post
Leedslad 13 months 5100 post
CaptainObvious 23 months 2300 post
Prettyboywho 20 months 4700 post
Davedaboxingfan 24 months 2400 post

All meet and met the qualifications.