Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Who deserves to be inducted?

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Note: There will be NO drama that comes from this month's HOF. If you have any problems or sarcastic comments keep them to yourself or PM a staff member. Anything along these lines that is posted in here will result in the distribution of infractions. This is an honor and not a joke. Please be respectful of each nominee. Thank you.

-Boxingforum staff

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
:thumbsup:A pretty good list this time around. I'm going to have to go with Mega this time. Nothing against the others for the most part but mega has been around awhile and has established himself as a great and quality poster.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
this month it goes to hugobox for me. he did some good work in getting pics of cotto before a good fight and he also got a good cleavage pic of cotto's wife. i can't argue with that :)

vd is my boy and i like him too, but this time hugo gets it. also i would feel like a hooker if i did vote for him ;) ya know with all the points he gives me. lol joke

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Gotta go with C.J, Hugo and Mega are great dudes though and i wish them luck in the race.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
this is a very close race atm. all are good posters when i really think about it.

it's a shame there will be one winner and a bunch of losers, but look on the bright side, you were in the list :p

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts

·
8,579 Posts
Ive gotta go with my friend Hugo this time his posts are always interesting

·
8,579 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
VD is my homie, but I can't base my vote on that. I gotta roll with Megarodon. He's been here for ages and has never caused one problem. All of his posts are on point and insightful. He's a great example of a classy poster.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Megarodon is four votes up it looks like he may have it this month :thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts