Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Who deserves the honor?

Boxingforum's November Hall of Fame

3K views 45 replies 17 participants last post by  ulster86 
#1 ·
Note: There will be NO drama that comes from this month's HOF. If you have any problems or sarcastic comments keep them to yourself or PM a staff member. Any posts/comments that are inappropriate or negative towards nominees, staff, or the system will result in instant bans lasting no shorter than one week. This is an honor and not a joke. Please be respectful of each nominee. Thank you.

-Boxingforum staff

#34 ·
nice job ulster. you was a good poster and not very ignorant or bias imo (apart from the khan hype you had for him). gratz

#36 ·
i'm good bro. few changes in my life that i had to deal with. how are you?

as for khan. i still feel he is a good prospect if he can master ring generalship and a good defense. sometimes it will take years to get the ring genralship but he can work on his defense. i feel his main biggest problem is that he gets excited about his pretty much world class speed and b level power, that he does not think smart. the best fighters in the world use their brain and once he can do that then he will give us some exciting fights. it would be a wasted talent if he becomes a gatti esq fighter.

G
#37 ·
I'm good man, glad everything is well for you.

I agree, Khan gets too involved in brawls when he doesn't have the chin for that. It's just in his character to want to please his fans when really he should be doing what's best for him. He is a terrific talent with a very vulnerable chin, that will be his downfall at the top level unfortunately. It was reported that he gave Pacquiao some problem sparring until Pac worked him out. I hope he proves me wrong but at the minute I can't see him having a good career because of his china chin. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.