Who deserves to be inducted the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Note: There will be NO drama that comes from this month's HOF. If you have any problems or sarcastic comments keep them to yourself or PM a staff member. Any posts/comments that are inappropriate or negative towards nominees, staff, or the system will result in instant bans lasting no shorter than one week. This is an honor and not a joke. Please be respectful of each nominee. Thank you.

-Boxingforum staff

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Why G even in this poll? He was ahead on the other one. Ain't he already in?

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
haven't been on this site for too long but during the time I have I've noticed alot of good posts by all the nominees but I was either gonna go for Hugo or VD, tough choice, next time for sure VD though.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Hes def contreversial, like him or not hes def made his mark on this site, more than most others and should be in the HOF.

My vote goes to VD.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Hes def contreversial, like him or not hes def made his mark on this site, more than most others and should be in the HOF.

My vote goes to VD.
My vote goes to Hugo unquestionably

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Too late that guy lit the fuse:laugh: just kidding, hey CJ behave don't blow it for me, there that ought to score me some points for helping keep the peace...:laugh:

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Too late that guy lit the fuse:laugh: just kidding, hey CJ behave don't blow it for me, there that ought to score me some points for helping keep the peace...:laugh:
Youre my choice Hugo, I hope you get in this time

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.