Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Does BM deserve to become Mod and be in the boxing forum hall of fame?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God this is a really self centered post lol. Today happens to be my one month anniversary since Bill has recommended me to this site. This would also be my 200th post for a time span of one month. I have also written 5 blogs. I know that I do not meet your guy's standards for the 1000 posts to get into the hall of fame, but don't you think that I could be an exception, and I have been posting everywhere and been the only blogger where truebluefan has practically been begging for a blogger. I am proud to be here. I also have another request. I think that I am good enough to become a moderator. And I bet you the majority of the forum will agree so.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
God this is a really self centered post lol. Today happens to be my one month anniversary since Bill has recommended me to this site. This would also be my 200th post for a time span of one month. I have also written 5 blogs. I know that I do not meet your guy's standards for the 1000 posts to get into the hall of fame, but don't you think that I could be an exception, and I have been posting everywhere and been the only blogger where truebluefan has practically been begging for a blogger. I am proud to be here. I also have another request. I think that I am good enough to become a moderator. And I bet you the majority of the forum will agree so.
I've posted everywhere for longer than you but I can't be in the HOF yet. So I should be the exception :p. You know it makes sense :laugh:.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
In time maybe.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've posted everywhere for longer than you but I can't be in the HOF yet. So I should be the exception :p. You know it makes sense :laugh:.
LOL in four months you posted 3000 times. that is alot of posting, my friend. Why aren't you in the hall of fame? Wait, is the req. 10,000 posts?

LOL in four months, at the rate that I am posting, I would get up to 1000 posts. You pretty much post 3x as much as i do.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Nope. Your a great member, but we can't make any exceptions. We've had many members take it a little to personal and even create alts to justify who they wanted into the hof. We have to keep it under strict rules and regulations. Keep it up though. Your on your way. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nope. Your a great member, but we can't make any exceptions. We've had many members take it a little to personal and even create alts to justify who they wanted into the hof. We have to keep it under strict rules and regulations. Keep it up though. Your on your way. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the support. LOL you must have worked pretty damn hard here, you are a SUPER mod!!!! wow. almost 20,000 posts. *bows down to TysonJones*

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Thanks for the support. LOL you must have worked pretty damn hard here, you are a SUPER mod!!!! wow. almost 20,000 posts. *bows down to TysonJones*
Well in that case, let me see what I can do lol jk. I've joked like this before and one member about had a coronary.

Also, I don't consider doing something I love, work. ;)

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well in that case, let me see what I can do lol jk. I've joked like this before and one member about had a coronary.

Also, I don't consider doing something I love, work. ;)
LOL dood I love to joke around! especially about rabbits and glaciers that are under the sea talking about giong to mcdonalds (i just offended meself*cries*)

*ignores bill*

it is actually not spelled dude, that is what the government wants you to think lol.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
LOL dood I love to joke around! especially about rabbits and glaciers that are under the sea talking about giong to mcdonalds (i just offended meself*cries*)

*ignores bill*

it is actually not spelled dude, that is what the government wants you to think lol.
Oh a conspiracy huh? Well as much as I enjoy those, Its dude lol. I dont know what the fukk a dood is.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts