Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I was gone so long, but I was a di.ck and basically told bf.com to f off. Anyways, now that I am back, I am going to steer clear of the drama, and try to keep everything cool over here.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Sorry I was gone so long, but I was a di.ck and basically told bf.com to f off. Anyways, now that I am back, I am going to steer clear of the drama, and try to keep everything cool over here.
Good decision Just talk boxing Dont be dragged into fights :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah... I decided that this site did nothing wrong to me...

for those of you who don't know what happened... I got banned for telling bf.com to f off and I joined another site which shall not be named.

I shall not name it because I will prolly get banned again ROFL.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks alot guys. LOL even though I was a jerk, do you think I could still get in on the polls for the HOF next month? Who made it this month?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Thanks alot guys. LOL even though I was a jerk, do you think I could still get in on the polls for the HOF next month? Who made it this month?
If enough staff members pick you as one of their 5 you'll make the cut. I'm not gonna lie though. I'm still pretty fukkin pissed with the shitt you pulled man.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know brah, it was a prick move on my part. But don't worry, I won't be pulling it in again. I'm still a friend of Tommy's but I am keeping myself drama free. And thats the way that I like it. Sorry about being such a di.ck.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I know brah, it was a prick move on my part. But don't worry, I won't be pulling it in again. I'm still a friend of Tommy's but I am keeping myself drama free. And thats the way that I like it. Sorry about being such a di.ck.
Apology accepted dude. This has nothing to do with that bum though. Once again, I'm glad you're back bro.:thumbsup:

You need to update your sig.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Trust is something you earn.

I know, I just need to get 50 more posts in.... and then I should get in.. Am I right?
To qualify yes, but i'll be honest. There are alot more qualified members than you right now. Your bitch move set you back aways. Staff, ya know, the people who choose the hof nominee's, frown upon mocking of the forum.....

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL I know. Too bad Tommy is banned, he owes me 10 grand on the Pacqauio fight.

Want to go 2/1 with me on Holyfeild fight?

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Trust is something you earn.

To qualify yes, but i'll be honest. There are alot more qualified members than you right now. Your bitch move set you back aways. Staff, ya know, the people who choose the hof nominee's, frown upon mocking of the forum.....
I know, I was an idiot. I will prove myself as loyal. I can't tell you guys to trust me, you have to want to do it on your own. Take your time...

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
LOL I know. Too bad Tommy is banned, he owes me 10 grand on the Pacqauio fight.

Want to go 2/1 with me on Holyfeild fight?
You taking Holyfield? If so I'll give you 5:1. Name the point total.
I know, I was an idiot. I will prove myself as loyal. I can't tell you guys to trust me, you have to want to do it on your own. Take your time...
Hey, no worries man. You're still young and impressionable. I saw it coming from a mile away and even predicted that you'd be manipulated like you were. It's all good dude.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You taking Holyfield? If so I'll give you 5:1. Name the point total.

Hey, no worries man. You're still young and impressionable. I saw it coming from a mile away and even predicted that you'd be manipulated like you were. It's all good dude.
Luckily Bill talked to me on Youtube and got me fixed in the right direction.

I'm backing Holyfeild, and I'm gonna put 30,000 in on his behalf. So what do you think. 30K/150K? I think thats pretty much good...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts