3 Chris John Featherweight
4 Ricky Hatton Light Welterweight
5 Ronald Wright Middleweight
6 Shane Mosley Welterweight
7 Jermain Taylor Middleweight
8 Manny Pacquiao Super Featherweight
9 Joe Calzaghe Super Middleweight
10 Cory Spinks Light Middleweight

Does anyone like this list? Cory Spinks?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
lol damn thats a bad list..

1. Its way bias towards American fighters..
2. Chris John at 3? He really hasnt done enough to get top 10 IMO.
3. Ricky Hatton at 4? Id love him to be there, but thats too high.
4. Mosley at 6? Not at this point
5. Pacquiao is ridiculously low:laugh:
6. Spinks top 10 P4P... OMG:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He wouldnt even get into my top 20 lol

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't understand that list. I can agree with Pacquiao being that low however.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I can honestly not see how Pacquio cannot be top 5 on anyone's list.. the only concrete thing you can measure on is resume, and few can contest with Pacmans.

·
Registered
229 Posts
i seen that list a few days ago and that list is a big joke. Barrera isnt even on there. yes he lost his last fight but hes won 6 of his last 7.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
thats a very biased list and no way that should be correct. I believe we all know the true p4p list and some of those fighteres arent even on it.last time i checked you dont become a p4p top 10 fighter just because you ALMOST beat a guy ( spinks )

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
lol Cory Spinks is the worst by far, i imagine he would only just get in my top 25, maybe he wouldnt even get in that lol

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
the onlyu thing spinks does that could be considered p4p is his defensive. other that, hes the most boring champion eve.r

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
He is so boring its unbelievable, i honestly nearly fell asleep every round in Spinks-Taylor.. only the bell at the end of every round kept me awake:laugh:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
well taylor gets my get out of jail free card on that one, but i better not have to use one until he is past his prime next.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
lol that fight was terrible! I taped that and DLH-PBF and both were called "big fight live" and i accidently deleted Mayweather one lol i was so pissed when i sat down to watch DLH-PBF again and saw that ****:laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts