Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FLoyd Mayweather Jr. To Dance With The Stars?

TMZ.com, the popular celebrity news site, has obtained a leaked list of the contestants for the next season of ABC's "Dancing with The Stars," and WBC welterweight champ "Pretty Boy" Floyd Mayweather Jr. is on the list.

For months, there were whispers that Mayweather would be a contestant on the show, but there was no confirmation as ABC kept the names under lock and key. Former four-time heavyweight champ Evander Holyfield was the first boxer to appear on the show and now Mayweather follows his lead.

Not a bad move by the pound-for-pound fighter in the world since the reality program is one of the most popular shows on televsion.

The full list, according to TMZ, are Aaron Carter, billionaire Mark Cuban, former Spelling co-star Jennie Garth, "Incredible Hulk" Lou Ferrigno, Nia Peeples, CNN correspondent Richard Quest, model Giselle Bundchen, racer Helio Castroneves, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and "Cheetah Girls" star Sabrina Bryan.

The official announcement of contestants is going to be made on ABC on Wednesday.

Now guys this is just news for people to read, no need to amek it another 1000 post mayweather thread lol

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
how will floyd be able to dance?

he'll keep running away from his partner.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Noooooooo Keep boxing! Actually I bet this will help him and improve his already mistake free footwork. If you've never seen him do his jumprope routine you just don't understand. He will win the show hands down. I can't wait to see him talk **** to the other dancers. "When you step out on that dance floor, can't nobody in the stands help you. It will be nothing but blood sweat and tears." Lol. So he does Dancing with the Stars before the June Matchup with Cotto right? I mean that is what I see unless my boy Shane changes things up.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
TysonJones said:
FLoyd Mayweather Jr. To Dance With The Stars?

TMZ.com, the popular celebrity news site, has obtained a leaked list of the contestants for the next season of ABC's "Dancing with The Stars," and WBC welterweight champ "Pretty Boy" Floyd Mayweather Jr. is on the list.

For months, there were whispers that Mayweather would be a contestant on the show, but there was no confirmation as ABC kept the names under lock and key. Former four-time heavyweight champ Evander Holyfield was the first boxer to appear on the show and now Mayweather follows his lead.

Not a bad move by the pound-for-pound fighter in the world since the reality program is one of the most popular shows on televsion.

The full list, according to TMZ, are Aaron Carter, billionaire Mark Cuban, former Spelling co-star Jennie Garth, "Incredible Hulk" Lou Ferrigno, Nia Peeples, CNN correspondent Richard Quest, model Giselle Bundchen, racer Helio Castroneves, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and "Cheetah Girls" star Sabrina Bryan.

The official announcement of contestants is going to be made on ABC on Wednesday.

Now guys this is just news for people to read, no need to amek it another 1000 post mayweather thread lol
Who is tinkerbelle mayweather dancing with Lou Ferrigno:cheeky4: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mm

·
Registered
79 Posts
TommyGunn said:
how will floyd be able to dance?

he'll keep running away from his partner.
haha, that is a classic tommy, cheers for that mate

kostya tszyu was in the australian dancing with the starsand he went pretty well, a boxers footwork helped him alot, he thought the footwork had alot of simularities

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think this is great publicity for boxing and floyd has awesome footwork, he's always dancing in training.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
TysonJones said:
i think this is great publicity for boxing and floyd has awesome footwork, he's always dancing in training.
Yep, and Floyd will have his good boy act going full strength. This will be good for boxing for sure, especially if Floyd wins. It would be funny if he was terrible though.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
boxingtalk confirmed this and is now saying that its going to take place during his training for hatton.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts