Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone who brings in a new member will be given 10,000 points.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
spiderbloke said:
I brought in PrettyBoyFloyd honest :)
then you should be due us points then mate. :laugh:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
spiderbloke said:
:laugh: bloody scots ;)
typical english. :laugh: :thumbsup:

you a united supporter spider?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
468 Posts
Nope, Stockport county and proud :D

Most of their lot doesn't come from Manchester, but you already knew that ;)

What about you Celtic or Rangers? (Scotland only has 2 teams doesn't it :cheeky4:).
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
spiderbloke said:
Nope, Stockport county and proud :D

Most of their lot doesn't come from Manchester, but you already knew that ;)

What about you Celtic or Rangers? (Scotland only has 2 teams doesn't it :cheeky4:).
im an aberdeen fc fan spider, along with manchester united.

stockport county, they must be your local side then mate...lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
468 Posts
Everyone outside Manchester supports United lol.

County's a league 2 side so not all bad broke a leauge record for most consequtive wins without conceding.

Can't beat the atmosphere in my opinion went to old trafford nice stadium but **** fans there's a decent hardcore who united have priced out.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
spiderbloke said:
Everyone outside Manchester supports United lol.

County's a league 2 side so not all bad broke a leauge record for most consequtive wins without conceding.

Can't beat the atmosphere in my opinion went to old trafford nice stadium but **** fans there's a decent hardcore who united have priced out.
roy keane would call them "the prawn sandwich brigade"...lol

i started to follow united after ferguson, strachan and leighton left aberdeen for them, i always kinda liked liverpool before that, those 3 guys are aberdeen legends though so i started following them with united.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rayman said:
What if they're a crappy member? :p
the points will be in the bank by then rayman so i'll have to think up some pnishment.

maybe spending a day in a marciano thread with bill would be a good punishment. LOL
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rayman said:
For me it would be listening to any Cowboy fan :rolleyes:
or manchester city fan (except ricky hatton) LOL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
Rayman said:
For me it would be listening to any Cowboy fan :rolleyes:
Ahhh but we are 2-0 already, and I don't care how good the Bears defense is. They wont be stopping our offense baby! Superbowl bound!:cheeky4:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
Well they are 2-0 against two horrid teams, but undefeated nonetheless. They are in the AFC though and Dallas in the NFC so they could both make it to the super bowl.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Ahhh but we are 2-0 already, and I don't care how good the Bears defense is. They wont be stopping our offense baby! Superbowl bound!:cheeky4:
Let me guess you are a Cowboys fan. At least we like the same football team. I've been a diehard Cowboys fan for as long as I could remember.
 
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Top