Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some may consider a Thorpe Park security guard a total nut job for changing his name from Stephen Edmunds to 'Animal Stephen Leonidas Floyd Mayweather McManus Edmunds'. For the record, yeah it's crazy... but I support any boxing fan... even if he's a filthy Animal who stole Floyd Mayweather Jr's name.

Edmunds, or shall I say, "Animal Floyd Mayweather" (for short) is a 26 year old, of Fordwater Road, Chertsey who paid £10 to have his name changed legally. Animal, quoted by the Surreyherald.co.uk, explained why he went with the name Animal. Animal Floyd Mayweather stated: "When I was about 10, I can't remember why but I bit one of my friends and so everyone started calling me 'Filthy Animal' for about a week. Then it just became Animal, and that's just kind of stuck ever since."

Animal picked Leonidas to go along with his new name because it means lion-like in Ancient Greek, and he picked boxer Floyd Mayweather's name to add to his new name because Mayweather is a hero to him, and Animal Floyd Mayweather felt it would be a fitting tribute.

Animal Floyd Mayweather admits he could have choosen another hero instead of Floyd Mayweather Jr, but stated: He said: "I could have chosen another hero's name but I thought Optimus Prime, taken from Transformers, would have been taking it a bit far." Source

:laugh:

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol at Optimus Prime being his second choice. 'Animal Stephen Leonidas Optimus Prime McManus Edmunds' I heard Khasolai Galaxy was his third choice:laugh:

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts

·
8,579 Posts

·
8,579 Posts

·
8,579 Posts
Nice.........:thumbsdown:
Its great to be able to sleep soundly in our beds knowing that our brave Supermoderator is scouring the skies looking out for U.F.O's alien aircraft. Be ever on the alert because

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY"VE LANDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:facepalm:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Its great to be able to sleep soundly in our beds knowing that our brave Supermoderator is scouring the skies looking out for U.F.O's alien aircraft. Be ever on the alert because

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY"VE LANDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:facepalm:
How dumb you are going to look when the human race discovers extraterrestial beings. The end result is inevitable and its so naive to believe that we are alone in the universe. How closed minded some people are are beyond me. You do know that we've already discovered extraterrestrial micro organisms on mars? We are on our way to discovering our first extraterrestial ocean as well in a few years. Our sun, 1 star, provides for 1 planet that carries life out of the 8 planets in our solar system. Do you knwo how many stars there are, BILLIONS. Do you know how many solar systems that exist outside ours? Infinite.....Do the math, and don't come at me with your uneducated persona.

Why the hell are you comparing my super mod status to my personal life. How the hell would that affect anything. Are you seriously trying to insult me because I like looking up at the stars and wondering what could be? You better bring a better game than that if you want to inflict any damage. To insult someone about something they like to do and something they believe in. Thats pretty low dude, uneffective, but low. Nice work.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts