Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bute outscores Bika

Canadian-based Romanian hero Lucian Bute won a shot at IBF super-middleweight king Alejandro Berrio with a lopsided 12-round decision over rugged Cameroon-born Aussie Sakio Bika at Montreal’s Bell Centre last night.
Sports Nut

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I didnt see the fight but i know Bute is awesome. Massive natural talent, i think he is going to be big in the future.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I don't. BIka was horrible in the last half of the fight. Bute could have KO'D that guy if he wanted to. Well nevermind, Calzaghe couldn't KO him either.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
the fight was boring, bika won the first half, bute won the last half, both would get killed again at the elite level.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Bika is a tough SOB. Hes one dirty fu**er too:laugh: Bika already got through the "elite level" without being killed.. come on at 168 there is nobody more elite than Calzaghe.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
bika is tough, we'll see alot of him just as a tough guy to get past for up and comers but bute will get destroyed by even guys like lacy.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I agree Bika will probably be used to baptise young SMWs into the division. Hes very very dirty though, against Calzaghe from moment one he was a complete biattch!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts