Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
i'd like to see him versus RJJ.. Roy still has enough power and will to whoop his sorry ass, he aint retired yet :D

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
This is hard evidence that Calzaghe is taking the safer fight against RJ rather than fighting Pav. But I'm not mad...I hope he sleeps on Roy...then RJ can shock the world...i mean europe :p

·
Registered
326 Posts
RJJ was a handpicker when he was on top of the p4p lists, now he wants to fight Calzague ? LOL I agree with Calzaghe

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
If he valued his resume...he wouldn't be fighting RJ but instead be fighting Pav...so what does that say about Cal?...I'll consider that handpicking if he ducks Pav and retires...

·
Registered
16 Posts
hope RJ kicks Calzaghes arse, he aint finished yet. should fight CLZ thn rematch B-hop or win a belt off Tarver, then retire on of the all time greats, just needs to hurry as he really is runn9in outa tym.. 2 more yrs n hel b completely washd outt

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
Calzaghe won't get any credit from me for beating Jones.
Exactly...why should he? Cal knows what he's doing...he's filling his resume with big names with faded/no talent a la an overrated Lacy, old RJ, old B-Hop, old Eubanks...Kessler is the only boxer who doesn't fall in that category but he's also pretty overrated IMO...decent boxer though...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.