·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The speed of Calzaghe is incredible.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Haha the mans dropping his hands and showboating in workouts. I love it.
I cant wait till he does that in the ring. He just dnt know that hes in for a very tough night.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
The slow old man will win this fight 116-112

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The slow old man will win this fight 116-112
Glad to see your picking Nard, Ron.

The fight realy is in the bag for Calzaghe now. :cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
I dont know how much truth there is init but apparently Team Calzaghe is a man down at the moment, Bradley Pryce has been refused entry to the country due to a previous conviction. Pryce is due to fight Norberto Bravo on the undercard.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
The issue should be settled within the next few days. Pryce is one of Calzaghe's sparring partners.

The videos are good, Calzaghe looks very strong at the weight and the handspeed is still terrific.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Haha the mans dropping his hands and showboating in workouts. I love it.
i'll love it when he tries to get cute with ol' popkins, and he gives him a headbutt for good measure. i don't like showboaters....never have, never will. get in the ring, handle your business and leave it at that.

The speed of Calzaghe is incredible.
yeah, yeah. speed can be neutrilized just like any other asset. like i stated before, you're going to be sweating bullets when the championship rounds arrive;)

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
i'll love it when he tries to get cute with ol' popkins, and he gives him a headbutt for good measure. i don't like showboaters....never have, never will. get in the ring, handle your business and leave it at that.

yeah, yeah. speed can be neutrilized just like any other asset. like i stated before, you're going to be sweating bullets when the championship rounds arrive;)

For damn sure. You better have enough alcohol to kill a small horse in you by the time the scorecards are read.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Calzaghe could shut him out and id still be abit uneasy while the scorecards were being read. Calzaghe HAS to win this fight clearly to get the decision, hes said it himself.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
the only way i see calzaghe clearly is if "boxes" hopkins. calzaghe's not talking about boxing in all the articles i've read.
Thats 1 of the things I tryed to point out earlier. Im glad to see that someone else picked up on that.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
He's just trying to hype the fight, i hope anyway;) Calzaghe boxed well from round 5 onwards against Kessler and he'd be well suited to do the same against Hopkins from round 1.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts