Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
according to reports from sky sports warren and pale have agreed on the fight for august, they meet next week to sign the dotted line and the fight will be at the millenium stadium cardiff and i'll be there!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
And Kessler will destroy Calzaghe. Just like Oscar is going to do Baby Floyd.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so much for joe ment to be ducking, that theorys out the window now making some look very stupid around these boards.

kesslers european robotic style will be exposed bad when he fights the best between 160-175!!!

i'll hopefully have 100.000 points by august to bet the lot on joe.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
tommygunn said:
so much for joe ment to be ducking, that theorys out the window now making some look very stupid around these boards.

kesslers european robotic style will be exposed bad when he fights the best between 160-175!!!

i'll hopefully have 100.000 points by august to bet the lot on joe.
We dont know if he's bad when he fights the best yet. And we also dont know how Joe will fair becuase he hasnt fought the best either.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
prettyboywho said:
We dont know if he's bad when he fights the best yet. And we also dont know how Joe will fair becuase he hasnt fought the best either.
joe's fought enough big fights to see he wont freeze, im not saying kessler will either. i hope everybody talks up kessler before the fight because at least when joe schools him there will be nothing haters can say about the win.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
tommygunn said:
joe's fought enough ig fights to see he wont freeze, im not saying kessler will either. i hope everybody talks up kessler before the fight because at least when joe schools him there will be nothing haters can say about the win.
Joe might pull a 'Popo' move befor the end of the night.:laugh:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
prettyboywho said:
Joe might pull a 'Popo' move befor the end of the night.:laugh:
i still cant beleive freitas celebrated after that no mas.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
tommygunn said:
i still cant beleive freitas celebrated after that no mas.
I guess he is a classy guy. He was proud to be defeated by a better younger fighter. He promotes fighters now. Maybe one day he'll be promoting Diaz.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
Back to Calzaghe/Kessler...

I am going with Calzaghe by UD. Kessler is big and can punch but he doesn't have nearly enough movement to keep away from 100 clean punches per round. Calzaghe just has to not get caught with a solid lick and he will be fine.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Back to Calzaghe/Kessler...

I am going with Calzaghe by UD. Kessler is big and can punch but he doesn't have nearly enough movement to keep away from 100 clean punches per round. Calzaghe just has to not get caught with a solid lick and he will be fine.
Kessler could match that work output. And really the way I see it Calzaghe aint had a fight in a very long time. That Manfredo fight wasnt a fight at all. I think Calzaghe through about 12 punches in that fight. :laugh:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
prettyboywho said:
Kessler could match that work output. And really the way I see it Calzaghe aint had a fight in a very long time. That Manfredo fight wasnt a fight at all. I think Calzaghe through about 12 punches in that fight. :laugh:
no way kessler matches joe punch for punch through the fight, he may do it for a round or 2 but not 12.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
tommygunn said:
no way kessler matches joe punch for punch through the fight, he may do it for a round or 2 but not 12.
I think he can. He unlike Calzaghe knows that this is the top of the top. this is the fight of his life. If he wins in this fight there is no more questions about whos the best super middle.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
prettyboywho said:
I think he can. He unlike Calzaghe knows that this is the top of the top. this is the fight of his life. If he wins in this fight there is no more questions about whos the best super middle.
how do you know joe doesn't think this will be the fight of his life?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
tommygunn said:
how do you know joe doesn't think this will be the fight of his life?
Joe seems to think that he has already beat the best.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
prettyboywho said:
Joe seems to think that he has already beat the best.
i dont think he does, joe's one of those fighters who thinks his next fight is always his most important. he was being asked all those questions about hop, taylor and kessler before he fought manfredo nd he said he was just concentrating on his next fight. thats a great atitude for any fighter to have.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
tommygunn said:
i dont think he does, joe's one of those fighters who thinks his next fight is always his most important. he was being asked all those questions about hop, taylor and kessler before he fought manfredo nd he said he was just concentrating on his next fight. thats a great atitude for any fighter to have.
It is a great attitude but he also doesnt think that Kessler is on his level. And thats going to come back to haunt him.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
prettyboywho said:
It is a great attitude but he also doesnt think that Kessler is on his level. And thats going to come back to haunt him.
wrong.

he knows kessler isnt on his level. :laugh:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
tommygunn said:
wrong.

he knows kessler isnt on his level. :laugh:
And thats whats gonna have him get knocked out
 
1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Top