Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be leaving Jackson International airport at 6.00am friday morning heading for Orlando Fla en route to a 7 day cruise to the western caribbean. I sincerely hope the forum can keep going without me LOL
I promise I wont be thinking of you guys when soaking up the sun sea and sands watching the teeny weeny bikini's with an ice cold one in my hand.
See ya Sunday 28 if I survive it :thumbsup:

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
LOL , I'm pretty sure the forum could go on without having to clown on you for 2 weeks, have fun! dont fall off!

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL I enjoy owning the clowns rawly LOL. Thanks for the good wishes we'll be having fun

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
You and and owning dont belong in the same sentence. You and owned do though.

I'll be going on a 2 week cruise to the caribbean or mediterranian this summer. Have fun.

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I'll be going on a 2 week cruise to the caribbean or mediterranian this summer. Have fun.
Youre gonna miss me Lance and you know it I can see the tears in your eyes now ;) Now C'mon no more owning talk or I'll make you call me Sir in future :laugh::D

G

·
I'll be leaving Jackson International airport at 6.00am friday morning heading for Orlando Fla en route to a 7 day cruise to the western caribbean. I sincerely hope the forum can keep going without me LOL
I promise I wont be thinking of you guys when soaking up the sun sea and sands watching the teeny weeny bikini's with an ice cold one in my hand.
Make sure you say Hi to Ali and Lewis for me.

Only joking man have a good one. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts

I'm pretty sure some dolphin or whale will own him during his trip

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm pretty sure some dolphin or whale will own him during his trip
A dolphin or a whale would have a better chance of owning me than you guys all put together ROFL:cheeky4:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Have a good time CJ :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:laugh::laugh: I can hear the dolphin now. "Lets see that boxing rec page, CJ"
Nah Gerald they'll say " Hey CJ tell us about that famous gangsta Gerald and how he has 2 Diva Daisies fighting over him." "Geez he must be AWESOME"!!!!!!!!! ROFL

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Outta here guys Hasta La Vista Adios Bon Voyage BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 - 17 of 17 Posts