Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im from the Uk and sick of this guy he is prime time terrestrial TV and keeps fighting bums that Roy Jones would be proud of.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
He sucks. I haven't watched the video because i can't stand the guy, but im sure he was talking his usual crap. Who tips Froch to beat Kessler anyway?:confused:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
OMG!!! So being tipped to win Kessler is a sign of glory now im sure alot of fighters have been tipped to beat him but thats the case with almost all fights Well ive been underrating my favorite fighter it seems. Froch has nothing going for him :S Hes not that fast, his defense is bad, his power is OK at best and overall he isnt that good and why in gods name should Calzaghe fight him? I hope they throw him at Kessler since he would gain INSANE popularity from the beating he would give that guy.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OMG!!! So being tipped to win Kessler is a sign of glory now im sure alot of fighters have been tipped to beat him but thats the case with almost all fights Well ive been underrating my favorite fighter it seems. Froch has nothing going for him :S Hes not that fast, his defense is bad, his power is OK at best and overall he isnt that good and why in gods name should Calzaghe fight him? I hope they throw him at Kessler since he would gain INSANE popularity from the beating he would give that guy.

Kessler would be done for murder.

It would be a brutal boxing lesson.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Froch is only saying these things for the publicity so he can get people to notice him, if he goes after calzaghe, he might not necessarily get calzaghe but he fight someone near calzaghes class, for example kessler who i think KO's froch within 6/7 rounds, he is only trying to get himself a big pay day as he is running out of time in his career.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Carl Froch? This guy is a C class fighter. Who cares what he says?
boxing fans, people who use boxing forums? he's still a boxer just because he isn't an A class fighter it doesn't mean there shouldn't be a discussion on him.

i just thought i'd point that out to you, because if you don't wanna talk about boxing then your definately on the wrong site. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
boxing fans, people who use boxing forums? he's still a boxer just because he isn't an A class fighter it doesn't mean there shouldn't be a discussion on him.

i just thought i'd point that out to you, because if you don't wanna talk about boxing then your definately on the wrong site. :laugh:
Sure, I'll talk about Carl Froch and other C class fighters but to entertain his idea that he's even remotely on Calzaghe's playing feild is offensive and doesn't warrent it's own thread on one of the most insightfull boxing forums on the planet.

Thank you for your concerns.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Sure, I'll talk about Carl Froch and other C class fighters but to entertain his idea that he's even remotely on Calzaghe's playing feild is offensive and doesn't warrent it's own thread on one of the most insightfull boxing forums on the planet.

Thank you for your concerns.
i think your right, he is no where near the level of calzaghe, but that doesn't mean there shouldn't be a thread about it, this is a boxing forum and threads are what make a forum, if you start taking out these threads, then this site is left with

"is floyd ducking cotto?"
"floyd maywetaher vs. oscar de la hoya"
"joe calzaghe vs. roy jones"
manny pacquiao vs. campbell"

these other threads add a bit of variety and means the forumn is less repetative and boring, don't thank me for my concern, i couldn't care less about your views.:cheeky4:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
i think your right, he is no where near the level of calzaghe, but that doesn't mean there shouldn't be a thread about it, this is a boxing forum and threads are what make a forum, if you start taking out these threads, then this site is left with

"is floyd ducking cotto?"
"floyd maywetaher vs. oscar de la hoya"
"joe calzaghe vs. roy jones"
manny pacquiao vs. campbell"

these other threads add a bit of variety and means the forumn is less repetative and boring, don't thank me for my concern, i couldn't care less about your views.:cheeky4:
Sure you do. That's why you commented on them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts