25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Carl Froch vs Ruben Williams - 5/10/08 - Showtime

12 Rounds, WBC Super middleweight Title Eliminator

Nottingham, England

·
Registered
652 Posts
Carl is confident that he will be victorious in this fight. He's too much natural ability though Inkin is a very good fighter.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im expecting big things from Froch, he is looking the complete package.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Inkin is out, Alejandro Berrio is the opponent now and its still an eliminator.

This is the second time Inkin pulled out, i doubt he realy wants to fight Froch.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I like Froch in this as well.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Not sold on Froch at all. He's very one-paced and will be easily outworked by a decent boxer with a high workrate and good chin IMO. With Froch's power and Berrio's weak chin this should end fairly early IMO.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its Ruben Williams he's facing, i forgot to edit the thread.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Not sold on Froch at all. He's very one-paced and will be easily outworked by a decent boxer with a high workrate and good chin IMO. With Froch's power and Berrio's weak chin this should end fairly early IMO.
You arent sold but his opponents obviously are. These guys are embarassing themselves, showing a blatant attempt to duck Froch. It seems like Europeans avoid good punchers like the plague.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Inkin is the only one whos ducked Froch, and Froch's opponents have all been lesser fighters or shot. Prime Robin Reid eats Froch alive. I hope Froch fights Kessler for the WBC belt, Kessler will give him a boxing lesson.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts