Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your opinions of carl froch. Ive never seen him fight but heard good things about the guy but also bad. What do u guys think of him?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I really likr Froch, I think he's really under-rated, Frank Warren used to out him down all the time but has recently backtracked alot, winning the purse rights to his last two fights over hennesset sports. He's good technically, just lacks a little bit in power from what I've seen, I'll be amazed if he isn't a world title holder in teh next few years, especially if Calzaghe decides to move up to light heavyweight. He's often been put in the same catagory as Junior Witter, living in Hatton/Calzaghe's shadow respectively.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
SouthLondonLad said:
I really likr Froch, I think he's really under-rated, Frank Warren used to out him down all the time but has recently backtracked alot, winning the purse rights to his last two fights over hennesset sports. He's good technically, just lacks a little bit in power from what I've seen, I'll be amazed if he isn't a world title holder in teh next few years, especially if Calzaghe decides to move up to light heavyweight. He's often been put in the same catagory as Junior Witter, living in Hatton/Calzaghe's shadow respectively.
froch has very good power, i agree with the rest of the stuff you said though. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
tyson said:
What are your opinions of carl froch. Ive never seen him fight but heard good things about the guy but also bad. What do u guys think of him?
im lovin the avator tyson, that was a great episode of OFAH's. lol

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tommygunn said:
im lovin the avator tyson, that was a great episode of OFAH's. lol
:laugh: U gota love OFAH ay mate. I like fools and horses as much as me boxing and thats saying summin :D Was a great episode

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.