Discussion Starter #1
Carlos Quintana vs Paul Williams - 6/7/08 - Showtime

12 Rounds, WBO Welterweight Title.

Uncasville, Conn.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think this fight goes the same route, Williams didn't know how to handle a moving fighter. He fights in straight lines.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Its going to be closer but, am goin for Quintana again.

Williams put on too much weight after the weigh-in in the last fight, which went against him. If he makes the same mistake this time, the outcome will be exactley the same.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I just think Williams wasnt ready for Quintana the first time, but i think he will come in stronger and better prepared now to win a UD.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I think it's a replay of the first fight :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I can't believe Williams in the favourite for this fight. Hes gotta change alot of things from the first fight, and i don't know if he can do that.

G

·
I think Williams will win this fight as long as he learnt from his mistakes from the last fight and is mentally prepared.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
I think Williams will win this fight as long as he learnt from his mistakes from the last fight and is mentally prepared.
i think this will be the case. i'd be inclined to think that quintana would win the rematch if he was able to seriously hurt williams in their initial fight. i didn't think quintana won the fight going away, but he did enough to win.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts