Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carter III - LiL Wayne

1. (00:03:17) Lil Wayne - 3 Peat (Produced By Cool & Dre)
2. (00:05:14) Lil Wayne - Mr. Carter (Featuring Jay-Z) (Produced By Just Blaze)
3. (00:03:39) Lil Wayne - A Milli (Produced By Bangladesh)
4. (00:04:02) Lil Wayne - Got Money (Featuring T-Pain) (Produced By Play-n-skillz)
5. (00:04:23) Lil Wayne - Comfortable (Featuring Babyface) (Produced By Kanye West)
6. (00:03:09) Lil Wayne - Phone Home (Produced By David Banner)
7. (00:04:22) Lil Wayne - Dr. Carter (Produced By Swizz Beatz)
8. (00:05:17) Lil Wayne - Tie My Hands (Featuring Robin Thicke) (Produced By Kanye West)
9. (00:04:27) Lil Wayne - Shoot Me Down (Produced By Kanye West)
10. (00:04:19) Lil Wayne - Playin' With Fire (Produced by Streetrunner)
11. (00:04:57) Lil Wayne - Lollipop (Featuring Static Major) (Produced By Jim Jonsin & Deezle)
12. (00:04:19) Lil Wayne - La La (Featuring Brisco & Busta Rhymes) (Produced By David Banner)
13. (00:05:25) Lil Wayne - Nothin' On Me (Featuring Juelz Santana, Fabolous) (Produced by David Banner)
14. (00:05:07) Lil Wayne - Let The Beat Build (Produced By Kanye West & Deezle)
15. (00:04:45) Lil Wayne - Mrs. Officer (Featuring Bobby Valentino) (Produced By Wyclef Jean)
16. (00:09:50) Lil Wayne - Misunderstood
17. Nothin' On Me (feat. Juelz Santana & Fabolous) [produced By Alchemist]
18. Don't Get It [produced By Will.i.am]
19. Eat You Alive (feat. Ludacris) [produced By Just Blaze]
20. Staring At The World [produced By Maestro]
21. A Milli (young Money Remix) (feat. Tyga, Hurricane Chris, Lil' Mama, Cory Gunz & Lil' Chuckee)

Samples

rumored to be on the carter III but one of my fav lil wayne songs.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
You're welcome...

"Nothin' On Me" feat. Fabolous and Juelz Santana
zSHARE - 14 nothin on me ft. juelz santana fabolous.mp3

"Shoot me down"
zSHARE - 09 shoot me down produced by kanye.mp3

"Misunderstood"
zSHARE - 17 misunderstood.mp3

"Mr. Carter" feat. Jay-Z
zSHARE - mr. carter ft. jay-z.mp3

"La La" feat. Busta Rhymes and Brisco (Mentions Oscar and Diego Corrales)
zSHARE - 12 la la featuring brisco busta r.mp3

"3 Peat"
zSHARE - 3 peat.mp3

I have the rest, but you guys are going to have to wait until June 10th. Weezy is back.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3 peat, mr carter, dr carter and mistunderstood are hott. Im checking out the others right now.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
01. 3 Peat (Produced By Cool & Dre)
02. Mr. Carter (Featuring Jay-Z) (Produced By Just Blaze)
03. A Milli (Produced By Bangladesh)
04. Gotta Stunt (Produced By The Runners)
05. Got Money (Featuring T-Pain) (Produced By Play-n-skillz)
06. Dinnertime (Produced By Deezle)
07. Comfortable (Featuring Babyface) (Produced By Kanye West)
08. Phone Home (Produced By David Banner)
09. Dr. Carter (Produced By Swizz Beatz)
10. Tie My Hands (Featuring Robin Thicke) (Produced By Kanye West)
11. Shoot Me Down (Produced By Kanye West)
12. Playin’ With Fire (Produced By Streetrunner)
13. Lollipop (Featuring Static Major) (Produced By Jim Jonsin & Deezle)
14. La La (Featuring Brisco & Busta Rhymes) (Produced By David Banner)
15. Beat The Block (Produced By Bangladesh)
16. Mrs. Officer (Featuring Bobby Valentino) (Produced By Wyclef Jean)
17. Nothin’ On Me (Featuring Juelz Santana & Fabolous) (Produced By Alchemist)
18. Let The Beat Build (Produced By Kanye West & Deezle)
19. Don’t Get It (Produced By Will.i.am)
20. Eat You Alive (Featuring Ludacris) (Produced By Just Blaze)
21. Staring At The World (Produced By Maestro)
22. A Milli (Young Money Remix) (Featuring Tyga, Hurricane Chris, Lil’ Mama, Cory Gunz & Lil’ Chuckee) (Bonus Track)
Lance, I think you missed "Gotta Stunt"

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Out of the some odd thousand lil wayne tracks, you haven't liked one.............hold on let me go laugh.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Hey Wayne's lyrics just go over some people's heads. Also, a few of his songs suck, but the majority of the ones that are lame are throwaway freestyles that lame ass DJ's get ahold of and put out to pump up their names. That's why he's so fukkin mad at the mixtape game right now.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some of his songs do suck, but most of them just kill it. I've just recently realized this. His remake of give you up with an old school verse is my favorite. His lyrics are among the best I've ever heard.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
<~~~ yet to hear a good track from lil wayne, and thats the truth
I agree. I ain't knocking anybody that likes him. I just don't feel him at all. How can any body think shitt like "Lollipop" is good? Just listen to the lyrics. It's fukking garbage.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I don't like wayne that much. Gotta admit nothin' on me is hot. I think he's overrated sorry to say. His lyrics are good but he sounds like an idiot sometimes and the whole singing thing isn't hot at all. Try out Hell Rell. Lyrics are crazy and it sounds hot too. He's from Dipset. Even though i don't like Lil Wayne i'm still gonna listen to this album. My friend is fiend with Lil Wayne so he's gonna get that on the same day it comes out. He usually gives me the albums online. Lil Wayne will have atleast 4-6 songs that are hot. I predict..

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I don't like wayne that much. Gotta admit nothin' on me is hot. I think he's overrated sorry to say. His lyrics are good but he sounds like an idiot sometimes and the whole singing thing isn't hot at all. Try out Hell Rell. Lyrics are crazy and it sounds hot too. He's from Dipset. Even though i don't like Lil Wayne i'm still gonna listen to this album. My friend is fiend with Lil Wayne so he's gonna get that on the same day it comes out. He usually gives me the albums online. Lil Wayne will have atleast 4-6 songs that are hot. I predict..
Hell Rell is aiight. Juelz is my boy if we're talkin Dipset. Kam is gay, Jones is gay, and that other dude is aiight. Lil Wayne's best tracks came off of the Dedication and Drought mixtapes as well as the Carter II. Lollipop was tight for a while just because I'm a huge Wayne fan, but I'm sick of it now.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I like Hell Rells lyrics. Jones is horrible Cam'ron is horrible Cam'ron rapped on one of the songs saying "wah wah boop boop beep beep" or some **** like that. But it was horrible. Lil Wayne isn't in my favorites. Once in a while he'll do something that i like. Other than that i can't remember the last time i liked a lil Wayne song til now featuring juelz and fabo.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Though I got the album and its good for the most part, I had to drop him out of the favs. Carter 2 is a great album, and in the mixtapes and remixes after have been hot except for the recent joints. I used to like how he sounded like rap was so easy to him, but homie sounds like hes rambling and he doesnt say the real hot punchlines he use to spit. Beans lyricaly shits on 99.9% of rappers.

·
Registered
40 Posts
main im listin to dis crter 3 sample now lol , dat boy crazy

1 - 20 of 223 Posts