1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Match Tags : Otto Wallin vs Rydell Booker
Time : 05:30
When : 27th May 2022
About the match overview

Sweden’s Wallin (23-1, 14 KOs) will take on hometown veteran Rydell Booker (26-5-1, 13 KOs) in the 10-round main event of Salita Promotions’ Detroit Brawl event on Thursday, May 26, 2022, in the Lincoln Ballroom of the Ford Community & Performing Arts Center in Dearborn, Michigan. I always enter the ring knowing I’ve done all I can in training and that brings me confidence to perform at my best and makes me willing to do what it takes to win,” said Wallin. “My preparations for fights, both physically and mentally, are always 100%.
“Otto Wallin is the biggest heavyweight name to fight in Detroit since Mike Tyson, which was October 20, 2000,” said event promoter, Dmitriy Salita. “I’m very excited about our upcoming event, which is stacked with local and international talent.” then stream link also available here.
WEBSITE : Live Boxing Streaming | VIPLeague Boxing Streams | VipLeague
website : Live Boxing Streaming | VIPLeague Boxing Streams | VipLeague

·
Registered
31 Posts
Match TAGS : Gervonta Davis vs Rolando Romero
when : 29-05-2022
kick-off : 06:30
About the match Overview
On May 28, Gervonta Davis will be fighting under his final deal with Floyd Mayweather. Inside Brooklyn's Barclays Center, Davis defends the WBA (Regular) lightweight title against Rolando Romero. Romero made his pro debut in 2016. He won the interim WBA lightweight title in August 2020 against Jackson Marinez. In his last bout in July, Romero faced Anthony Yigit. The interim title was not on the line since Yigit missed weight. Romero beat him in the seventh round via TKO. Against Leo Santa Cruz in October 2020, Davis won via knockout to win the WBA (Super) super-featherweight title. Moving divisions again, Davis beat Mario Barrios to win the WBA (Regular) super-lightweight title. His last fight was in December, beating Isaac Cruz to retain the WBA (Regular) lightweight title then stream link also available HERE.
WEBSITE : https://hd.boxingstreams.me/top-rank-boxing-streams

1 - 3 of 3 Posts