Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All too common with him, though. Bradley is Number 1 contender by default now.

·
Registered
424 Posts
all you have to do is look at his legs when Hatton fought him to know he's shot. I like him as a fighter, a great warrior. But within the first 30 seconds of the first round i knew he was shot. His stance was all fucked up. His feet were awkardly far apart and he didnt seem to have good balence.

I even think if you re-watch the fight Larry merchant points that out in the first round too, says something to the effect of him being a shot fighter.

I give Hatton very little credit for that fight.

-melty

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I live for the fire man lol. Flame away. Yeah It was actually Kellerman I believe melty that said that. He said he was afraid of this ( meaning castillo was shot ) Plus he was fighting at 140 for only the second time which people fail to realize. And that is a sick sig doc!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
This is sad.. Castillo has been in some really brutal fights and his weight issues only help him getting more brain damage, I think he should be fighting at welterweight against bums or just hang on the gloves(he needs the money though)

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I'm just BS'in with you guys. With most kids that age, as soon as the take a big shot to the face, the tears are flowin! LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts