Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have heavy doubts that DLH can make 147...let alone 144 or 145.

For some reason im thinking DLH will be pretty drained by making the weight for this fight.

-Ian

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

For some reason im thinking DLH will be pretty drained by making the weight for this fight.

-Ian
I saw de la hoya on tv 3 weeks ago and he weighed 150lbs. remember he started at 130 lbs compared to pacquiao at 108 lbs

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
pacquiao should have opted or demanded for a catch weight at 144 or 145 lbs
Too late now, that contract is all ready cealed in blood and granite, what ever demands or concessions they wanted they should've made them then, way too late now..

-Ian
Of course he' will but after making the 147 limit ecxatly , he will have a full 24 hours to restore back to his full normal weight, which by fight time should be 160-165 to Paquiao's 152 maybe...

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Too late now, that contract is all ready cealed in blood and granite, what ever demands or concessions they wanted they should've made them then, way too late now..

Of course he' will but after making the 147 limit ecxatly , he will have a full 24 hours to restore back to his full normal weight, which by fight time should be 160-165 to Paquiao's 152 maybe...
Stop exaggerating. Oscar walks around at around 165.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.