Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about sportsmen from other sports putting on gloves and boxing for charity?

There was a big show in London on Friday featuring rowers, rugby players, cricketers etc in a UK v New Zealand challenge raising money for the Sports charity SPARKS.

There were several spectacular knock-outs and although these guys were all fit sportsmen, is it a good idea to put them in a ring or is it an accident waiting to happen ? You can see some of the action at:

sportuk.tv - exclusive high quality sports video

What do you think ?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
lol if they actually train for it and take it seriously i dont see why not. It could be very dangerous though if they dont.

Paris Hilton might have a chance against Tyson.. she has a strong chin and a strong right hand from various activities:laugh:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
They hve had some of that here in the states and it is actually pretty funny. Some of them didn't take it very serious and got their ass handed to them. Tanya Harding <-- think that's how you spell her name- got a beat down. LOL she deserved it after what she had some guy do to that other olymipic skater!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yea...I can never remember that other girls name. I had to look it up. Nancy Kerrigan. Tonya Harding is a pro boxer now. Look it up she has a website. Funny stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts