Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The greatest football game in the world in on tomorrow.

Shane and any other lads that enjoy football you should check this match out.

The good guys are the ones in green and white hoops, the ones in blue are huns, horrible looking creatures altogether so they are. (haha Ulster:thumbsup:)

Massive game, no other atmosphere like it in world football.

Mon The Hoops.woooooooooooooo

Ulster, you will be getting stick tomorrow lad.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
The greatest football game in the world in on tomorrow.

Shane and any other lads that enjoy football you should check this match out.

The good guys are the ones in green and white hoops,
the ones in blue are huns, horrible looking creatures altogether so they are. (haha Ulster:thumbsup:)

Massive game, no other atmosphere like it in world football.

Mon The Hoops.woooooooooooooo

Ulster, you will be getting stick tomorrow lad.
Shane, if you watch it, the team in green and white are definitely NOT the team to support.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shane, if you watch it, the team in green and white are definitely NOT the team to support.
in all honesty now, what the hell would you know about it?

But if you think fans singing songs about famine, bigotory and racism and rioting are the good guys you just proved ya know hee haw about it.

Celtic Fans have won awards from both FIFA and UEFA for the excellent behaviour while huns have been fined by UEFA for bigotory and also had thousands of fans destroy manchester after they lost a cup final. aye great side that lot.

they also didnt sign a catholic footballer until mo johnston.:rolleyes:

And i make no apologies if i sound like a prick in this post, its the old firm game in the morning so i wont be nice for the next 12 hours or so, depending on the result it could last alot longer.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

But if you think fans singing songs about famine, bigotory and racism and rioting are the good guys you just proved ya know hee haw about it.

Celtic Fans have won awards from both FIFA and UEFA for the excellent behaviour while huns have been fined by UEFA for bigotory and also had thousands of fans destroy manchester after they lost a cup final. aye great side that lot.

And i make no apologies if i sound like a prick in this post, its the old firm game in the morning so i wont be nice for the next 12 hours or so, depending on the result it could last alot longer.
Coming from the IRA nuthuggers :laugh::laugh:.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

******* choir boys!!! Nothing wrong with a bit of rioting and bigotry, no racism though. That's not our style.

Coming from the IRA nuthuggers :laugh::laugh:.
Goldenbhoy is just spewing his hate because he knows Celtic are getting tanked tomorrow!!

After seeing what Dundee Utd can do to them it's obvious Rangers are gonna torture them!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
******* choir boys!!! Nothing wrong with a bit of rioting and bigotry, no racism though. That's not our style.

Goldenbhoy is just spewing his hate because he knows Celtic are getting tanked tomorrow!!

After seeing what Dundee Utd can do to them it's obvious Rangers are gonna torture them!!

ahem, aberdeen last week, what score was it?

we have maloney back, all is good, we will pass you off the park and leave robson to sort of mendes.

depending on the score , i may or may not be on the forum tomorrow night:laugh:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unless you're a Rangers or Celtic fan you'll never know what this fixture means. It's undiscribible. Unless you know everything about the history and passion it's just another football game. To put things in context I'd rather win this game than have prime pussy waiting in my bed every night for a week. It's that seroius.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheer up Tommy Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrns, ohhhhh what can it be, to aaa, sad feeeeenian bastard, and aaaaaaaa shite football teaaaaammm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WE ARE RANGERS

SUPER RANGERS

NOONE LIKES US

WE DONT CARE

**** THE CELTIC, FENIAN BASTARDS

GLASGOW RANGERS, ALL THE WAY

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What a fuking goal!!!!! Plenty of time left for more embarrassment. Enjoy your vacation from the forum man. :laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

they also didnt sign a catholic footballer until mo johnston.

I guess not :laugh:.

ahem, aberdeen last week, what score was it?

we have maloney back, all is good, we will pass you off the park and leave robson to sort of mendes.

depending on the score , i may or may not be on the forum tomorrow night
No celebrations for you.

to get the mood set

YouTube - Old Firm Derby

YouTube - Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers Wednesday 16 April 2008

enjoy.

anyone not familiar with these games check these out. this what its all about, usually ends like these vids do aswell with celtic winning
LMFAO! :laugh:

Kenny Miller LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

LMAO! :laugh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts