24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WBC light heavyweight championship

Glen Johnson vs Chad Dawson

Showtime Championship Boxing on April 12

·
Fire of the Dragon
241 Posts
havent realy followed these two guys' careers so cant pass a verdict, what does the majority think?

·
Registered
540 Posts
ioan_gwil said:
havent realy followed these two guys' careers so cant pass a verdict, what does the majority think?

Iv seen more of Glen Johnson than i have Chad Dawson,i would like to see more of Chad Dawson before i pass a verdict here.I must say the small bit i saw of Chad Dawson he did not look bad.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I want Dawson to win the fight but I have a feeling on Johnson TKOing him. Either Dawson with the UD/SD or Johnson KO/TKO. Im rooting for Dawson.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Dawson by UD. I can't see him KOing Johnson at all, i could actually see Dawson tasting the canvas in this one just as he did with Adamek, but he'll get the decision.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Dawson by UD. I can't see him KOing Johnson at all, i could actually see Dawson tasting the canvas in this one just as he did with Adamek, but he'll get the decision.
Money post...I agree 100%:thumbsup:

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
I agree...if father time takes his taxes on Glen's skills then it might be a quick fight or a very wide margin fight. But otherwise this is going to be real close.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Dawson by ud

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Im taking all bets. I got Dawson.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
johnson isnt that big of puncher. ill take chad, possibly him by ko if he wants it bad enough.
I think Roy Jones might disagree with ya Lance he went byebye didnt he :)

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Glen Johnson is not a big puncher, neither is tarver...........Jones was hit by much harder hitting fighters................He was simply passed it. And dude, this isnt even a rj thread, this is a chad dawson/glen johnson thread. Plus that is an old post of mine as well, If you are going to come into this thread just to quote me and to piss me off thats called trolling and It will be reported. Now get over yourself.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I think we all agree that Dawson wins this fight.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
After Dawson wins this fight he'll fight either Lacy or Tarver.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Diaconu just became his mando Ron, he needs to fight him within 90 days after the Johnson fight.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Diaconu just became his mando Ron, he needs to fight him within 90 days after the Johnson fight.
I know im talking about big fights though. I should mad that clear. My bad :D

1 - 20 of 72 Posts