Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
I dont know of a cheap site but make sure you get Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard. Thats the best whey protein there is.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill look into it, iv heard good stuff about muscle milk two, thats the one i think im going to get, but not 100% sure,

·
Registered
212 Posts
Read this, Bodybuilding.com - Optimum 100% Whey Protein - With Faster-Acting HYDROWHEY! On sale now!

It got the protein powder of the year award three years in a row.. i think some people only think muscle milk is better because it tastes better but it has like 650 calories every serving.. optimum nutrition only has 110 calories, but it still tastes pretty good.. if your looking for overall quality and not just taste, optimum nutrition is better

·
Registered
212 Posts
sorry to hijack the thread...but has anyone had any experience with this supplement --> AST Ny-Tro PRO 40
Bodybuilding.com - AST Ny-Tro Pro-40 - A Perfect Complete Meal! On sale now!

Also how many times should you be drinking your protein drink? Is one in the morning for breakfast, one before you train and one straight after you train (so 3 in total) to much in one day?
never heard of that stuff. About the protein, do you lift weights or not? If you DONT lift weights, just take 25 grams of protein after you do your regular training routine. If you DO lift weights, on the days you lift weights take 25 grams before your workout and 50 grams after your workout.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I lift alot, and I use ON Gold Whey from NutraPlanet.com it works well for me I take Muscle Milk in the AM as a meal replacement protein...I need to cut back on my lifting as its not helping my boxing but thats the best protein on the market today..Nutraplanet has a varity pack for under 20$ try that find a flavor you like then buy a tub of it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya i checkout out body building.com to buy my protien but it costs like 24 dollars for shipping to canada, so pritty expensive. i take my protien at breakfast, aftert workout, and before bed, is that pritty good?
Also whats the best protien people recommend?

·
Registered
212 Posts
ya i checkout out body building.com to buy my protien but it costs like 24 dollars for shipping to canada, so pritty expensive. i take my protien at breakfast, aftert workout, and before bed, is that pritty good?
Also whats the best protien people recommend?
lol we just both said optimum nutrition is the best

1 - 11 of 11 Posts