Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
What's his name? I need to update pick your prospect! Future champ right there. He needs to lose the tail.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
HOLY shyt. That little dude would kick MY ass. LOL

Unbelieveable. He has the speed power and coordination of a kid MUCH older than him. Look at his bobbing. wow.
Also, look at how well he reeled off the combos the coach was calling out. Didnt mess up. Thats extremely impressive right there.

Unless we find out hes a 30 year old midget or something, LMAO.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looked even better than that on first take this morning. I think they said he was 8 years old.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Theres a few vids of this kid on youtube floating around, i posted one here a few months ago. Kid has some fast hands for his age.

Bam Bam vs Roger Mayweathers son in 20 years. :eek:

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Yea check you tube his name is pretty boy bam bam its a few vids on there.
He reminds me of a 10 yr old kid I saw at the GG regionals in Ft Worth a few years ago. The Arlington boys club coach was sat next to me and said I want you to watch this kid. When he came in he was loosening up in the corner like a pro. When the bell went instead of coming out like a little windmill like the others this kid came out BOXING. He totally dominated the other poor little kid. Apparantly hid Dad had lots of boxing tapes of Sugar Ray Robinson & Ali the kid watched them constantly and was copying their moves. The next GG tournament came and sadly he wasnt there. The coach said his school grades had got bad so his Dad stopped him boxing. I left Ft Worth not long after I've often wondered what happened to him

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Future p4p king. Bad thing is, He's going to be burnt out at a young age.
Dunno about that, Floyd had the gloves on younger than that kid.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
I watched that vid a few weeks ago. Kid's really impressive. I train my lil' bro just like that. Well I got no pads at home so I use my hands but I'm on my knees just like that guy and I sometimes spar with him. I would have loved to box at such a young age. Kids like that will fight as naturally as a fish swims.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Shiiiiiiiiiii that was some impressice shiiiiii right there :O Thought it was a girl at first :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts