Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone should check their scores weekly. I made an error recently. I'm human and I'm just punching in all these numbers into a calculator weekly, so errors are bound to happen. Everyone should check their scores if you want. I don't think anything is going to be off, but this is just a heads up. Good luck and enjoy!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
My score was off, i had 185 points and i should have had 200 bang on.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everyone should check their scores weekly. I MADE AN ERROR RECENTLY I'm human and I'm just punching in all these numbers into a calculator weekly, so errors are bound to happen. Everyone should check their scores if you want. I don't think anything is going to be off, but this is just a heads up. Good luck and enjoy!
I clearly stated that I made an error in my opening post. I already know your score was off, so why post it? Oh, wait...I know. Because you're a **** and you are trying to get shiit stirred up. You're out of the PL anyways.

Anyone have any problems with their scores after week 4 let me know. The reason Thomas' scores were of is as follows. After week four I realized that the scoring system wasn't set up as I had intended it to be. I changed the scoring values for a couple of the different options like UD/MD and TKO/UD...stuff like that. I also had forgot to add a certain possibility and I added it. So....weeks 1-4 were scored with a different scale that is different by a few points, but everyone's scores were scored using an identical system.

If anyone has any questions let me know. I hope I've explained everything that Thomas forced me to have to do.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I clearly stated that I made an error in my opening post. I already know your score was off, so why post it? Oh, wait...I know. Because you're a **** and you are trying to get shiit stirred up. You're out of the PL anyways.

Anyone have any problems with their scores after week 4 let me know. The reason Thomas' scores were of is as follows. After week four I realized that the scoring system wasn't set up as I had intended it to be. I changed the scoring values for a couple of the different options like UD/MD and TKO/UD...stuff like that. I also had forgot to add a certain possibility and I added it. So....weeks 1-4 were scored with a different scale that is different by a few points, but everyone's scores were scored using an identical system.

If anyone has any questions let me know. I hope I've explained everything that Thomas forced me to have to do.
Post your "new" scorring method then for us to see, by the way, i'll be staying in the prediction league but from now on i'll score my own points.

Put up the system you are using.

By the way, who you think your swearing at? You think your a big shot or something?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The new scoring system is the one that is posted. I just edited the old one, because it didn't make sense. The old one rewarded you the same amount of points for getting things way off as picking UD and it being MD/SD. The new one will be used all the time. Oh, and I called you a d.i.c.k., which you clearly are. That doesn't constitute "swearing." Let's see...how many people are bitching about their points in a free prediction league that is for fun? Who's complaining to the person that spends a couple of hours weekly setting it all up and taking the time out to compile the scores? Just one guy. I love doing the PL. You can do your own score all you want, and see if it is ever any different than the way I have it. It won't be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts