Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both Come in Fat

Votes: 8 57.1%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Considering Arreolas' on his way up and Sam Peter appears to be on the decline, this would seem logical, I dont see any of the KLitch brothers wanting to fight Arreola yet and Fighting Sam Peter would get his name out there more.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'd say Peter Ko's em, hes got the better chin and Arreolas Defense would give Peter plenty of opportunities.

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
I think Arreola has the better chin, better power, and greater determination to destroy. The McCline fight told me that Peter's chin is weaker. This is a damn good fight to be made. This and Arreola vs Haye and Haye vs Peter are the most entertaining HW fights available. All these fights end in spectacular KO.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea but did you see Peter get up? 3 times lol..? and haven't u seen him take those James Toney shots? I think he has a way better chin and he has a frame that could take punches better than Arreola (No Neck haha), Arreola looked wobbled this weekend and stood still too much , Peter has the reach adv and hed be able to catch Arreola with that left right he used to throw pretty good. If they both show up in shape and ready to go to war this would be a good fight. I think Peter would take it though , and he got more exp against better opposition.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I voted for Peter by KO. He's a lot more proven than Arreola. I voted for "they both come in fat too". That's a certainty :laugh::thumbsup:.

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
For this particular fight, both fighters are better suited to come in heavy. They won't have to move around to find each other, and the weight advantage goes a long way to create more power.

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
Yea but did you see Peter get up? 3 times lol..? and haven't u seen him take those James Toney shots? I think he has a way better chin and he has a frame that could take punches better than Arreola (No Neck haha), Arreola looked wobbled this weekend and stood still too much , Peter has the reach adv and hed be able to catch Arreola with that left right he used to throw pretty good. If they both show up in shape and ready to go to war this would be a good fight. I think Peter would take it though , and he got more exp against better opposition.
James Toney is a fat over-the-hill Middleweight, I would have been appalled if he could knock Peter out.

Peter is a bum, he let me down to much against Vitali for me to ever bet on him again. Arreola will overwhelm him with volume punches, throwing at a rate he's never seen before with more power than anyone else he's ever been in the ring with.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Samuel Peter by KO.

I think hes more proven at world class and he once went the distance with Wladimir. OF course he looked like a piece of shiit against Vitali but I'd pick him in a battle of fat heavyweights.

I'd put Gabe brown in the mix too

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
I think Arreola has the better chin, better power, and greater determination to destroy. The McCline fight told me that Peter's chin is weaker. This is a damn good fight to be made. This and Arreola vs Haye and Haye vs Peter are the most entertaining HW fights available. All these fights end in spectacular KO.
I agree, but I'm not sure anymore about Arreola-Peter being a war. Peter is starting to hold too much.
It was against 20 punch per round McCline, dude can barely follow up. His stamina is up there with asthmatic Shannon Briggs, these 2 are among the worst staminas of all time, but Briggs got an excuse.

Toney, as a heavyweight has had respect power. At the beginning though he had more than respect power, but the worst his weight and conditioning gets the shittier his power does. He hit Peter with a ton of power shots in that first fight, but by then, he was in shitty shape.
Samuel Peter by KO.

I think hes more proven at world class and he once went the distance with Wladimir. OF course he looked like a piece of shiit against Vitali but I'd pick him in a battle of fat heavyweights.

I'd put Gabe brown in the mix too

:facepalm:I just threw up in my mouth a little:freak:

·
Registered
508 Posts
This is a fight I'd like to see anyone know who there facing next? Gonna have to go with Arreola after Peter's last performance but I wouldnt be surpised to see both men go down

·
Registered
297 Posts
its an interesting fight and would be a good gauge too see where arreola is at
could be fairly entertaining fora little while as well

im a bit of a fan of arreola so i have to have faith that he would come in shape and beat peter to a pulp with hes combinations

·
Registered
22 Posts
arreola by KO, he'd be better prepared for this title fight than the others that have been before. Sam Peter, he's tough, but i think Arreola's a little taller than him and he says that he has some footwork..

they'll both come in too fat. lol duuh..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts