• Yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 60.9%
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yes. Never gave anyone less than one hell of a fight and would've been even better if he hadn't lost his appetite for KOs after the watson fight. Was still a great champ who, because of his outlandish behaviour, didn't get a lot of the respect he deserved.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HAHAHAHAHAHAH I have been talking with two members, laughing, wondering when you would put up a poll. LMAOoooooooooooo tooo easy!
Whats so funny about that? It was an obvious way to bring the argument out in the open.

Bravo Shane, you can predict stuff that is obvious. :laugh::thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
How convenient it isn't a public poll. Thomas makes polls all the time, and they are always public. This leads one to believe that this one was made hidden on purpose. I wonder why that is. Hmm... I wonder how many usernames Thomas is currently making. It seems weird for a thread to have more votes than views in as little time as 2 minutes. LMAOOOOO what a tool.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes. Never gave anyone less than one hell of a fight and would've been even better if he hadn't lost his appetite for KOs after the watson fight. Was still a great champ who, because of his outlandish behaviour, didn't get a lot of the respect he deserved.

He also beat other legends. Like Benn.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This poll should be one sided, anyone who knows boxing knows Eubank is more than deserving of his leg status.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How convenient it isn't a public poll. Thomas makes polls all the time, and they are always public. This leads one to believe that this one was made hidden on purpose. I wonder why that is. Hmm... I wonder how many usernames Thomas is currently making. It seems weird for a thread to have more votes than views in as little time as 2 minutes. LMAOOOOO what a tool.
Check the C.P dumb dumb it tells you everything you need to know. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
PBF, what's your argument that he's not a legend?
Shane is the most anti british person on this forum with the exception of 1, he'll give no credit, he doesn't have an argument because his knowledge is so poor.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts