Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.sportsnut.com.au/category.php?intid=7

By Jeff Fenech, former world bantamweight, super-bantamweight and featherweight champion

In a superfight to rival Hatton-Mayweather in quality and drama, Chris John, Indonesia’s WBA featherweight champion, would prove too sharp and skilful for Manny Pacquiao, the Filipino firebrand who has been the world’s best everywhere from flyweight through to junior-lightweight.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
this sports nut site has a lot of flaws in it, ive been reading the articles for some time now and there "facts" are a bit wide of the mark.

this link to the chris john article for instance, it says john is the 4 ranked fighter in the world behind floyd, hop, vasquez...lol....it also says pac is ranked 11th.

i think the owner of this site should be doing there homework before alowing articles, and they shouldn't be so bias to aussie fighters on it either, its laughable.

by the way, pac abuses john within 3 rounds, marquez was also robbed against him!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are the ratings from boxrec. I just looked myself and they are right. John is 4 Pac is 11.
I agree but, I think Pac beats John, too strong and tough

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Big Jack said:
They are the ratings from boxrec. I just looked myself and they are right. John is 4 Pac is 11.
I agree but, I think Pac beats John, too strong and tough
boxrec is a sham, that site has no respect whatsoever, try checking the ring online.

heres the official top 10.

POUND-FOR-POUND

Ratings Fighter Weight Class
1 1 449 FLOYD MAYWEATHER Welterweight
2 2 192 MANNY PACQUIAO Jr. Lightweight
3 4 21 JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ Jr. Lightweight
4 5 61 BERNARD HOPKINS Lt. Heavyweight
5 - 1 ISRAEL VAZQUEZ Jr. Featherweight
6 6 174 WINKY WRIGHT Middleweight
7 3 83 RAFAEL MARQUEZ Jr. Featherweight
8 7 75 JOE CALZAGHE Super Middleweight
9 8 115 RICKY HATTON Jr. Welterweight
10 10 9 MIGUEL COTTO Welterweight

Boxing: Ratings

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
lol john beating pac.........juan manuel would kill him now adays and he got robbed in their first fight. Pac is way to strong and tough for chris john. Hit the road jack.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
hahahahahahahahaha theres my laugh of the day!!!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
If this fight happens hope pac loses something i dont like about him :mad: Maybe its something to do with him beating barrera and morales :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I dont like him cause he beat Morales, i dont care if he whoops Barrera though. You cant not like Pacman, hes entertaining and an awesome competitor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.