Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Co-signed.

Tarver aint much better, both fighters were poor.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
He fought a very crappy fight.. I didnt get excited with that fight at all. Tarver outclassed him, but that was by far the worst fight of the night..

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
neither showed me much, i'd probabley pick rj to beat both of them, now johnson and chad both prob beat roy now adays but woods and tarver didnt look that great to me. Tarver looked aight for 39.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Co-signed.

Tarver aint much better, both fighters were poor.
Tarver is done. He's been done as a fighter. But Woods just ain't that good. I never expected him to give Tarver trouble. And he proved me right

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Both are poor, Woods froze again on the big stage, he made Tarver look better than he is.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Tarver is done. He's been done as a fighter. But Woods just ain't that good. I never expected him to give Tarver trouble. And he proved me right
He froze, its simple as that. Woods is a fighter who throws lots of punches, his two biggest fights he's not done this. Its like he gets stage fright on the big occassion.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Jones beat a better woods, and much more dominating. Just shows what a prime rj was like. Sorry I had to throw that in.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I just checked it out and im glad to say i watched the Cotto/Margarito fights live instead. Im just looking forward to watching Dawson later.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Guys a joke. he said it himself that this fight was the biggest of his career and he showed up like that? scared to throw a punch? we'll never see this guy again on a big card.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Woods did not seem too disappointed after the loss.
"I fought the best light heavyweight in the world," he said. "I'm just a skinny kid from Sheffield [England]. I never dreamed of nights like this. I'm happy with my career."

Sounds to me like he was beat before the fight.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Woods did not seem too disappointed after the loss.
"I fought the best light heavyweight in the world," he said. "I'm just a skinny kid from Sheffield [England]. I never dreamed of nights like this. I'm happy with my career."

Sounds to me like he was beat before the fight.
I agree 100%

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Woods showed the world what a crap fighter he is. He showed be ashamed of his none effort

·
Registered
624 Posts
i was realy disspaointed with woods the other night, he can fight alot better then he did, but as tommy said just seemed to freeze on the "big stage" if you will, he would get in front of tarver and freeze up, when i watched it i was desperate to see him unleash with a few right handers but they never came, very dissapointed with woods, maybe time for him to habg up his gloves!

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Woods should never come here for a fight again. And I hope Tarver is 1 fight away from being retired (Dawson will send him there)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts