Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Tarver is done. He's been done as a fighter. But Woods just ain't that good. I never expected him to give Tarver trouble. And he proved me right
He froze, its simple as that. Woods is a fighter who throws lots of punches, his two biggest fights he's not done this. Its like he gets stage fright on the big occassion.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Woods did not seem too disappointed after the loss.
"I fought the best light heavyweight in the world," he said. "I'm just a skinny kid from Sheffield [England]. I never dreamed of nights like this. I'm happy with my career."

Sounds to me like he was beat before the fight.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Woods showed the world what a crap fighter he is. He showed be ashamed of his none effort

·
Registered
624 Posts
i was realy disspaointed with woods the other night, he can fight alot better then he did, but as tommy said just seemed to freeze on the "big stage" if you will, he would get in front of tarver and freeze up, when i watched it i was desperate to see him unleash with a few right handers but they never came, very dissapointed with woods, maybe time for him to habg up his gloves!

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Woods should never come here for a fight again. And I hope Tarver is 1 fight away from being retired (Dawson will send him there)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.