Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Branco

Votes: 1 100.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Colin Lynes vs Gianluca Branco - 1/25/08 - Sky Sports (Delayed Coverage)

12 Rounds, European Light Welterweight Title

Rome Italy.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this fight will be shown on friday fight night on february 1st.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
COME ON COLIN! I dunno why but iv really come to like Lynes over the past year, IMO he could have been domestic fighter of the year after getting himself together and winning the British and European titles. I understand the fight was delayed because Lynes's dad died, hopefully Colin can get the job done for him!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
COME ON COLIN! I dunno why but iv really come to like Lynes over the past year, IMO he could have been domestic fighter of the year after getting himself together and winning the British and European titles. I understand the fight was delayed because Lynes's dad died, hopefully Colin can get the job done for him!
lynes is a very talented boxer who just never really aplyed himself enough, he always had the talent and skill he just never trained like he should have.

the win over barry morrison was excellant though, he was outstanding against my boy, i thought morrison would have walked over him after what he done to lenny daws a fighter whom had beaten lynes in the past.

he stopped young mutley last time out and thats a solid win for him to, id say he's got a very good chance against branco but brancos a very good fighter and gave cotto a tough 8-9 rounds.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Yeh, but if he is to beat Branco there's pretty much nothing else he can prove on the European level, he should really be looking at a world title shot then. I think it will be close, either guy could win but im going with my heart and saying Lynes UD:laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeh, but if he is to beat Branco there's pretty much nothing else he can prove on the European level, he should really be looking at a world title shot then. I think it will be close, either guy could win but im going with my heart and saying Lynes UD:laugh:
i think he could nick it to, then if rees can win in germany they could match the 2 of them to see who's the 3rd best in britain behind hatton and witter.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lynes won a 12 round UD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts