Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to the Golden Boy Family!

Oscar de la Hoya and Millie Corretjer are proud to announce the birth of their second child, Nina Lauren Nenitte de la Hoya born December 29th in San Juan, Puerto Rico at 4:36 pm local time. She weighed in at 7 pounds 13 ounces and is 20 1/2 inches long. FightNews congratulates the Golden Boy family on their new addition!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no doubt oscar will be out celebrating tonight.........fishnets and all. :laugh:

kiddin guys.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
come on you guys ,the guy had one crazy night with one crazy chick, imagine getting lucky with one of those vegas dancers see if we don't get stupid too , and don't go saying that you wouldn't cause we all know that there's a little wolf in all of us

·
Registered
707 Posts
Hey I am not knocking him at all one of my dreams before I die is to go to Vegas and piss away 5 to 10 grand in a few days doing illegal and immoral stuff( with dancer,strippers,innocent by staders etc.).And by the way I have allot of wolf left in me!!

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Hey I am not knocking him at all one of my dreams before I die is to go to Vegas and piss away 5 to 10 grand in a few days doing illegal and immoral stuff( with dancer,strippers,innocent by staders etc.).And by the way I have allot of wolf left in me!!
Yeap that's what I'm talking about ,and I'm sure you do ,keep on keeping it real window....:laugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts