Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Wow, very intriguing. I never knew there was so much history and secrets behind the 1 dollar bill. The owl is real, I just checked, very awesome. What kind of conclusion did you come to hector?

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
The only way that would be is if they were watching our every move, and there are way too many damn people in the states for people to watch. There also have to be watchers, and that would require a lot of people, and therefore, there would be witnesses to what the government is doing. HAHAH I LUVS LOGIC

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
It's not all about watching man, You use computers, debit cards right?, theres video camera's everywhere, car's with low-jack, GPS, cellphones. Everything. websites you visit. Comments you post. what you Listen to, what you watch,...everything.

I seriously will not comment any further. =0)

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
???????????

on some real talk...observe what you do everyday and analyze, you'll c exactly what it is.
I agree with you but elaborate a little. I love these kind of discussions.

All of this stuff was on that long ass movie that Steve posted.
What was it called again?

The only way that would be is if they were watching our every move, and there are way too many damn people in the states for people to watch. There also have to be watchers, and that would require a lot of people, and therefore, there would be witnesses to what the government is doing. HAHAH I LUVS LOGIC
Thats logic, but logic is usually incorrect and full of false premises. Trust me. I have half the degree of a philosophy major. The fact that you say you love logic tells me enough. Intro to Logic, a 1000 level college class ( Freshman ) was harder than any 4000 level ( Senior )class I've ever taken.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
I debate often, and I debate with almost everybody, and Logic is the reason why I have not lost a single debate. If the government really is watching us like people here are saying, than how the hell do people get away with murder? If there are cameras everywhere, they'd have caught the guy in the act. But thats not the case now is it?

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow, very intriguing. I never knew there was so much history and secrets behind the 1 dollar bill. The owl is real, I just checked, very awesome. What kind of conclusion did you come to hector?
After watching this video, I got real curious and started searching for more videos and info on it. This topic doesn't really seem to have any sort of definite conclusion, with all the factions coming down all the way from Ancient Babylon to the Knights Templar to the group that founded the ideology of the Nazi Party, it's the definition of the word extensive.

These dudes founded, own, and run the biggest companies and governments in the world, not only that, but they have had a hand in most of the Worlds' history. I think they make this shitt so complicated, so that people lose interest, as you've seen in the posts before.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I debate often, and I debate with almost everybody, and Logic is the reason why I have not lost a single debate. If the government really is watching us like people here are saying, than how the hell do people get away with murder? If there are cameras everywhere, they'd have caught the guy in the act. But thats not the case now is it?
The government and judicial system are 2 different discussions BM. Just because the government knows something, doesn't mean they will just hand over the evidence. They both like to handle things differently. Both suck imo.

After watching this video, I got real curious and started searching for more videos and info on it. This topic doesn't really seem to have any sort of definite conclusion, with all the factions coming down all the way from Ancient Babylon to the Knights Templar to the group that founded the ideology of the Nazi Party, it's the definition of the word extensive.

These dudes founded, own, and run the biggest companies and governments in the world, not only that, but they have had a hand in most of the Worlds' history. I think they make this shitt so complicated, so that people lose interest, as you've seen in the posts before.
Thats kind of what I was thinking.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Lance the movie was Zeitgeist. I highly recommend it. It gives you a lot more information than this, with no techno music. ;)
I knew it started with a Z, I've watched about an hour of it. I just couldnt sit through it on the computer without wanting to do something else and then I get sidetracked and so on. Is it on dvd anywhere? I'd pay for it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts