Lawrence Tauasa 30-5-1 (17 KOs)
Michael Alexander 12-2-0 (8 KOs)
Richard Gingras 8-0-0 (4 KOs)
Ryan Coyne 9-0-0 (3 KOs)

ewww tony danza?

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
In case you need a refresher....when Darnell Wilson Fought Ammanuel Nwodo who was an upcoming CW whom was the favorite.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Host

Tony Danza

Trainers

Tommy Brooks
John Bray

Gold
Akinyemi Laleye 10-1-0 (5 KOs)
Deon Elam 9-0-0 (5 KOs)
Ehinomen Ehikhamenor 12-3-0 (7 KOs)
Joell Godfrey 9-0-1 (5 KOs)
Jon Schneider 7-2-1 (5 KOs)
Rico Hoye 20-2-0 (15 KOs)
Tim Flamos 20-4-1 (8 KOs)
Troy Ross 17-1-0 (12 KOs)

red
Alfredo Escalera Jr 15-1-1 (11 KOs)
Darnell Wilson 23-7-3 (20 KOs)
Erick Vega 8-2-1 (6 KOs)
Felix Cora Jr. 18-2-2 (9 KOs)
Lawrence Tauasa 30-5-1 (17 KOs)
Michael Alexander 12-2-0 (8 KOs)
Richard Gingras 8-0-0 (4 KOs)
Ryan Coyne 9-0-0 (3 KOs)

ewww tony danza?
Despite Tony Micelli hosting this ****, I like a couple of these dudes.
I'm gonna go ahead and predict both Ross and Hoye making it to the end.
If Escalera Jr. shows any of his fathers heart, he might fare well. :dunno:

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Lol, Tony Danza sounds punch drunk.

I liked the last season because they had pretty good fighters with even better fights, this season should be good too. There's gonna be more knockouts with these cruiserweights.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
That's the word...I can't stop listening to this song man...
Sean Kingston is a Bum, that was a bad move man, I had heard a while back Beanie was trying to be in there but apparently not...I would have preffered Beans n e day. I was listenin to the beat @ the beginning n it was tough but once the dude started flowin I had to take it off. You know how I feel about that guy lol.

so back to the thread...

Im slackin, I only heard of Darnell Wilson :facepalm:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Not at all...

I do agree. I can't wait to see Ross get beat! Plow ruined any shot at me ever rooting for that guy.
LOL, yeah, I agree that it's hard to go with Ross because we'd never hear the end of it :facepalm: For me, I took an instant dislike to this Joell Godfrey the second I saw the way he wore his Hair and I wasn't too disappointed that he was the first to go home.

P.S. Joell Godfrey only had nine fights, all of them in the South, and in no way was ready for Felix Cora Jr., who just a year ago was in the Top 20 before suffering back to back losses. BTW, Cora has a 2006 win over Ding-a-ling Wilson, who someone mentioned earlier in the thread. I think maybe the Producers of the Show wanted to bring in a loudmouth and then match him to get beat right away,to make the first episode interesting.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'm interested. I have to say that I don't care too much for the 5-round format. It's not much time for a boxer to work his craft. I also do not like the fight editing. It's only five rounds. Why can't they show the entire fight?

I've sparred with Mike Alexander. He's a class act around the gym. I've only been boxing for 2 years (and only on weekends) and Mike is always willing to answer questions and try to help. I'm glad that he doesn't try to kill me because he probably could. He is very talented and I hope that he wins this thing so that I can take credit for making him great. :laugh:

Was Ding-a-ling the dude who was hit by a car and fell off of a bridge? I thought he retired after he got tooled on Friday Night Fights. If it's the same guy that I am thinking of, there might be another reason that they call him the Ding-A-Ling man besides the fact that he rings his opponents bells.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah theboz19, you're thinking about the right Ding-A-Ling... That guy seems like a weird-O!!!
This season should be good. Hopefully there will be a LOT of KNOCKOUTS!!!!
I think the GOLD team has the best FIGHTERS by far.
I want to see more from the Nigerians Akinyemi (AK-47) Laleye and Hollywood Hino.
I've seen Ak fight in Tampa and he is real live, he definitely has his own style!
I can't wait until next week...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts