1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
All the Mayweather disciples should be made to watch those. They have the damned nerve to say Hatton is a dirty fighter. Cortez had a clear view of most of mayweathers illegal moves but did nothing
They tag teamed Hatton

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love it when Mayweather fouls and he warns Hatton, the guys a joke. :laugh:

·
8,579 Posts
I love it when Mayweather fouls and he warns Hatton, the guys a joke. :laugh:
He's gotta be crooked Tommy no one is that stupid

·
8,579 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Watch the two tapes Lance they are undeniable proof of a conspiracy
No they're not. Jesus, you're unbelieveable. Nobody was "paid off." It was a display of inadequate refereeing from Cortez just like there was in the Hatton-Kostya fight. I've already heard all the British responses about that fight so save them.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Watch the two tapes Lance they are undeniable proof of a conspiracy
I doubt any the groupies will admit foul play C.J, Mayweather could have done a Tyson and they'd still claim it was fair play.

·
8,579 Posts
No they're not. Jesus, you're unbelieveable. Nobody was "paid off." It was a display of inadequate refereeing from Cortez just like there was in the Hatton-Kostya fight. I've already heard all the British responses about that fight so save them.
Wow wonders will never cease Shane admits Cortez screwed up at last

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
no one is denying that cortez did a bad job, but it didnt change the outcome of the fight, after the fourth round, there was a ton of inside fighting mayweather is just better and I dont need to watch a few clips of the fight, I've seen the fight about 10 times already.

·
8,579 Posts
Damn friggin baseball on instead of wed night fights What a crock
Girls play that game in England they call it rounders:cheeky4:

·
8,579 Posts
This is what it looked like when I watched it live
Why dont you show the forearm smashes as well Lance or watch as Mayweather fouls and cortez warns hatton rofl

·
Registered
424 Posts
haha, first of all, Most of those fouls happened in the first 3-4 rounds. after that cortex was much slower to break them.
And for all the illegal fouls, Really i see it as hatton getting beaten at his own game. The buildup for the fight everybody was saying "Oh, Ricky get in there rough him up, be dirty on the inside", even i was saying that, and really.. mayweather just out dirtied him. Ricky jumps in, floyd pushes him out with his elbow and pops him a few times. that what i saw most of the fight.

if Cortez stepped in, and made them both fight a clean fight, it seems to me that Money May would have found another way to beat him. plus, the knockout had no ref involved. The ref didnt make Ricky drop his right hand (which Ricky telegraphed by the way) when he jumped in with the left hook.

-Ian

1 - 20 of 102 Posts