Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
™ El Nuevo Día - No descarta a Cintrón

Esperemos que podamos sacar esa espinita”, sostuvo sobre el mexicano, con quien perdió no sólo su invicto, sino también la faja de las 147 libras de la AMB, hace poco más de tres semanas en Las Vegas.

:thumbsup: I hope next time he does not get a cut that affects his breathing. Go Cotto

And Go Margarito also, I love them both :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Ah cmon i don't wanna see him fight Kermit Cintron. He's thinking about it. I rather see him fight someone better but i guess it is a good warm up.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Cotto needs to forget about Margarito for a while. He needs to rest up and heal both mentally and physically. have a couple of easy no risk fights then if he's feeling right Start the fight back!! I hope he makes it I like the guy

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Yeah now that i think about it he is but i'd love to see Cotto up against someone tougher but thats too much right now. Cotto needs to learn to defend that chin. I hate that he has such a glass jaw.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Brooklin why do you say that about Cintron ? They both have L's against the same guy

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Hey Brooklin why do you say that about Cintron ? They both have L's against the same guy
So what? What does that have to do with anything? Cotto's the better man. You're putting down a guy that is huge in puerto rico and you're from there. He's an amazing fighter and how can you give credit to this guy Cintron when he has done nothing big... Cotto is the better boxer and better brawler. Less power but he knows what to do with his power. Better defense. Cmon now. You've been putting down Cotto since he lost though so what can ya do..haters will remain haters you can never persuade them. Cotto's a great fighter and Cintrons no where near his level. Yeah Cintron has a chance but it wont happen.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Cintron has shown heart in his last fights even in losing to Margarito. Kermit is a top 10 (probably 5) P4P puncher at 147, but I would put him on the Judah level (though slightly above, but with less overall skill) in terms of heart and looking for a way out in fights.

Cotto does not have the best defense, chin, and is suceptible to overhand rights. With all that said Cotto would use his better skills, heart, and determination to beat Cintron in a mix of the Judah and Torres fights.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
So what? What does that have to do with anything? Cotto's the better man. You're putting down a guy that is huge in puerto rico and you're from there. He's an amazing fighter and how can you give credit to this guy Cintron when he has done nothing big... Cotto is the better boxer and better brawler. Less power but he knows what to do with his power. Better defense. Cmon now. You've been putting down Cotto since he lost though so what can ya do..haters will remain haters you can never persuade them. Cotto's a great fighter and Cintrons no where near his level. Yeah Cintron has a chance but it wont happen.
You're learning a lot at a very young age my friend. Having haters means you're doing something right so hope you have haters by the time you're 20. :thumbsup:

·
8,579 Posts
You're learning a lot at a very young age my friend. Having haters means you're doing something right so hope you have haters by the time you're 20. :thumbsup:
I dont have haters everyone loves me ;):laugh:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Cotto has been exposed. He counters well but he is too short to fight at a distance. I think Cintron if he does his homework (film) will find the range and blast Cotto out.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Remember we all said that about Margarito and look what happened. Cotto can take a punch, but not any punch. I still think Cotto wins this with ease.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Cotto needs to get back on his feet, work his way back up for a while. Then he can get a rematch. Not before though.

·
8,579 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts