Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
lol trust me i know, i wish it was manny, but im sure it will still be a good fight, that either ends in a disqualification or ktfo BY soto. Both bouts dont seem like they will go to long, I wonder what else they will show, if they have about an hour before the schedule fight time for zab cotto.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
There will be a big build up to the Zab/Cotto fight. This card really blows to be honest. I am buying it only to see Zab/Cotto. I've been watching MSG all day. Those were some badass fights! Golota won by KO 2. Adamek won by KO7.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
soto should handle b-pac fairly easily, im looking forward to seeing more of chavez though, ive only seen him twice to this point and it was against limited oposition.

go cotto, the real welterweight champion!!!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
bad prediction shane becuase that was an awesome card , except for the foreman robbery fight. Pac did fairly well against soto, If you can only imagine if that was actually manny, that landed that right hook, because we all know he would of followed it up with that straight left from hell. chavez jr is becomign a solid fighter. He has nice handspeed and decent power to the body. he isnt afraid to mix it un either. The cotto/judah fight was one for the ages. One of the best matches i have seen in awhile. Awesome, Now that was blood, sweat and tears.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
tysonjones said:
bad prediction shane becuase that was an awesome card , except for the foreman robbery fight. Pac did fairly well against soto, If you can only imagine if that was actually manny, that landed that right hook, because we all know he would of followed it up with that straight left from hell. chavez jr is becomign a solid fighter. He has nice handspeed and decent power to the body. he isnt afraid to mix it un either. The cotto/judah fight was one for the ages. One of the best matches i have seen in awhile. Awesome, Now that was blood, sweat and tears.
who won...........

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
cotto wins by tko in 11th. soto wins by ko, and chavez wins by ko. anthony thomas got robbed and yuri foreman got the win in a horrible and dreadful fight.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
The Soto/Pacquiao fight was suprising to me. Soto is a badass. Thompson got robbed in a ridiculous way by a guy I hope to never see fight again.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i think if bobby pac can train like that for ever fight, he will be one tough fighter for all the up and comers. He will be a test subject though for all the prospects but ill bet on pac half the time after seeing his performance. Soto is pretty damn good though. reminds me of a margarito version of the featherweights, only with alot more skill. I cant believe he got hurt though, bobby pac has a wicked right hook though. That sucker surprised the heck out of me. I never want to see foreman fight again and chavez jr looked very polished.

·
Registered
231 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Chavez Jr. did look good against that bum Wiley. Soto keeps impressing the hell out of me.
Bobbys a BUM all he has is the last name....:thumbsdown:
gettem outta here dude has 13 losses hes wack!!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
if the bobby that showed up saturday night was the one who showed up against those other 12 guys, he would of most likely beat them. The guy is no bum, he beat an older kevin kelley but still a decent kelley, kelley beat soto 5 years ago. Im not trying to compare those though, just stating that. As for bobby again being a bum, that bum rocked and hurt soto a couple times, and i feel sorry for soto if manny's brother could do that to him. i do think soto is good but i think the other pacquiao will absolutely annihilate him.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I give Soto a shot, but not a great one. I don't want to get started on that one because I am still hoping for a better opponent.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
it looks like its joan guzman v pac next now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts