Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im pretty sure that Mayweather is gonna win vs Hatton and that it should be interesting to watch him go toe to toe with Cotto, but at the same time Hatton and Cotto would be as exciting as well,,, Dont know who i rather see. Who u rather see???... Just bring them both!!!!:laugh:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
No, Mayweather is a completely different style. The big difference; there is no way Mayweather would stand infront of Cotto the way Mosley did. Mayweather is abit faster, especially in footspeed, and MUCH harder to hit. Expect Mayweather to circle Cotto, countering Cotto's every move and winning a UD.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Mosley won rounds when he was moving around and boxing cotto, Cotto won rounds when he was the aggressor and mosley stood toe to toe and when mosley was the aggressor, cotto showed he could fight good going backwards. Mayweather will be on his toes all night, plus mayweathers speed and reflexes are greater than mosleys at this stage of his career. its 2 difference styles, mosley was unable to rock cotto. I think mayweather will be able to hurt cotto with 1 punch. He's a master at finding openings. People say mosley's will wasnt broken, and their right but cotto got him out of his gameplan like no other. Thats the worse beating ive seen either one take and it was a heck of a fight. Bring on cotto/maweather. Once again we'll get 2 undefeated fighters going at it to unify some belts. I cant wait. What a 2 year span boxing is in for.

·
Registered
46 Posts
TysonJones said:
Mosley won rounds when he was moving around and boxing cotto, Cotto won rounds when he was the aggressor and mosley stood toe to toe and when mosley was the aggressor, cotto showed he could fight good going backwards. Mayweather will be on his toes all night, plus mayweathers speed and reflexes are greater than mosleys at this stage of his career. its 2 difference styles, mosley was unable to rock cotto. I think mayweather will be able to hurt cotto with 1 punch. He's a master at finding openings. People say mosley's will wasnt broken, and their right but cotto got him out of his gameplan like no other. Thats the worse beating ive seen either one take and it was a heck of a fight. Bring on cotto/maweather. Once again we'll get 2 undefeated fighters going at it to unify some belts. I cant wait. What a 2 year span boxing is in for.
YOU SEE HOW COTTO CUT THE RING TO JUDAH? WELL HE WE GO AGAIN.
I DONT THINK MAYWEATHER CAN HURT COTTO,MOSLEY HAS BETTER PUNCH THAN HIM AND HE DONT HURT COTTO.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I give cotto the best chance of beating floyd. But im about 90 percetn sure mayweather will defeat/tko cotto. Dont compare mayweather to a 36 year old mosley or a zab judah. Theres a reason he's p4p the best. But Cotto is freakin awesome. I love him, hes my second favorite fighter under mayweather right now.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The Age Is Not Excuse He Was In Great Conditions.
I Dont Think Mayweather Deserve A P4p Boxer,but I Respect That.
When He Wins To A Young And Strong Fighter Like Cotto I Give Him Credit To Be P4p, That My Opinion.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
TysonJones said:
you got that right, even with the sound on cotto wins, 90 percent of people now realize this and even shane mosley realizes this.
I think people are waking up smelling the coffee as well

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i was pretty sure that cotto was gonna loose against mosley, just because mosley had more experience(beating oscar twice,vargas twice, and stood against winky twice) but now i know that cotto is just a great fighter,,, ill give him the slight edge against either hatton or mayweather....

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
ive never betted against cotto and he's always surprised me and came through. Ive never betted against mayweather and he always comes through. If I had to bet on mayweather cotto, I would bet on mayweather but i wouldnt be surprised if cotto surprised me again.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts