Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been asking over and over and over again but no one seems to have it in the threads that i posted in so i decided to make my own thread. Can anyone please give me a link for this download? This is my favorite fight and would like to watch it.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOOO FINALLY! you know how many months its been that i've been trying to get this fight? Thanks a lot man.

Wait..how come it's trying to open with Microsoft Word? :confused: I haven't downloaded it yet but its default is set to Microsoft Word. It's a .doc file :confused:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
WOOO FINALLY! you know how many months its been that i've been trying to get this fight? Thanks a lot man.

Wait..how come it's trying to open with Microsoft Word? :confused: I haven't downloaded it yet but its default is set to Microsoft Word. It's a .doc file :confused:
I know...don't do that. When it's finished downloaded right click on it, select properties and open it with something else (like Winamp, DivX, VLC). Then it should work. Let me know if it doesn't.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep thats what i use but iono i tried downloading one of the fights before and it didn't work probably because i didn't have the right codecs but last time i tried to download the codecs it said i already have it. It's weird..I'll just download it with divx

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey, I've downloaded plenty of fights before and never had a problem. For some reason no matter what I do this download/fight plays only audio for me. I re-downloaded it and still have the same problem. Anyone have any advice/tips?

Thanks

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Hey, I've downloaded plenty of fights before and never had a problem. For some reason no matter what I do this download/fight plays only audio for me. I re-downloaded it and still have the same problem. Anyone have any advice/tips?

Thanks
I have had the same problem with a few fights (only about half a dozen), where the file played fine originally, but after a while only audio worked. These files stopped working properly on my computer not long after I deleted some things off my computer. I'm thinking maybe I accidentally removed some codecs. Might be in idea to download them :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
When i used Windows Media Player i had these problems, and it is codecs you need. If you guys just used VLC though there wouldn't be a problem...

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I have had the same problem with a few fights (only about half a dozen), where the file played fine originally, but after a while only audio worked. These files stopped working properly on my computer not long after I deleted some things off my computer. I'm thinking maybe I accidentally removed some codecs. Might be in idea to download them :thumbsup::thumbsup:.
I should add that Cotto-Mosley was one of the fights that stopped working :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

When i used Windows Media Player i had these problems, and it is codecs you need. If you guys just used VLC though there wouldn't be a problem...
I'm using Winamp atm.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts