Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As in the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world. Given that 2 Klitschko's have belts and someone else has another belt...

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
yes...i mean its the Vitali and Wlad...they are the best of the worst. Lennox is a legend...now WOULD lennox lewis like to go back to a grueling training camp and get his title back...that's a different story.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
I know Lennox has has fantastic offers to come back but believe me there is no way he will. He has a beautiful wife and family, is a very rich man, he's content. Yes is is very capable of easily regaining the undidputed HW title but he wont be back

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
I bet you that Lennox Lewis could make something of himself without even having to train. He could go in there as fat as a bus or a rabbit or something and whup the hell out of the Klitscko brothers at the same time. LOL two vs. one in a boxing match. I still think that Tarver will beat Dawson..... He will and you know it. He will beat him tonight. da da da da da im lovin it......my girlfriend wears a thong. Now, when she farts, shouldn't I hear it whistle??................am i supposed to push that button that says Post Quick Reply? I don't know what it does. i just wanna post my quick reply. maybe its in the instructions.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I bet you that Lennox Lewis could make something of himself without even having to train. He could go in there as fat as a bus or a rabbit or something and whup the hell out of the Klitscko brothers at the same time. LOL two vs. one in a boxing match. I still think that Tarver will beat Dawson..... He will and you know it. He will beat him tonight. da da da da da im lovin it......my girlfriend wears a thong. Now, when she farts, shouldn't I hear it whistle??................am i supposed to push that button that says Post Quick Reply? I don't know what it does. i just wanna post my quick reply. maybe its in the instructions.
... god damnit.

·
Beautiful Man
3,552 Posts
Rematch against Vitali would be great if Lennox comes back.
Everyone in boxingworld knows he retired to avoid a rematch against vitali.
However,the best wants to show that they are the best,and lennox will

·
Blood Clot Jungle Techno
403 Posts
You seem to think Lennox Lewis could beat either of the Klitchko brothers?

I disagree at this period of time. I felt Lewis was not having the easiest of times against Vitali in 2003, I understand he cut Vitali and they were bad cuts but he took Lewis's best shots and was still standing. I feel Lewis is too old and would be better off staying retired unless he wants to increase his loss ratio.

I feel the best way forward now for the Heavy weight division would be to get David Tua in with the big boys that so don't want to fight him :D

·
Blood Clot Jungle Techno
403 Posts
Tua needs to stay away from anyone with boxing abilty

You have a point mate but he most definatly always has that punchers chance, and if he lands that left hook it's goodnight for anyone

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I think Lennox could make a comeback and own the Heavyweight division in the current state its in.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Rematch against Vitali would be great if Lennox comes back.
Everyone in boxingworld knows he retired to avoid a rematch against vitali.
However,the best wants to show that they are the best,and lennox will
A barely 80% fit Lennox beat up Vitali, a 100% Lennox would destroy him.
Lennox got out of boxing at the right time, to say he avoided ponderous robot like Vitali is ludicrous. Vitali couldnt put an uncooperative Sam Peter awaylast night.
Lennox is the best HW champ since Ali he knows it, every knowledgeable boxing fan knows it.
Enjoy your retirement big fella stick to chess OK ;)

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Lennox could win the Heavyweight title again. But there's no point. He's set. Good for him :D.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
A barely 80% fit Lennox beat up Vitali, a 100% Lennox would destroy him.
Lennox got out of boxing at the right time, to say he avoided ponderous robot like Vitali is ludicrous. Vitali couldnt put an uncooperative Sam Peter awaylast night.
Lennox is the best HW champ since Ali he knows it, every knowledgeable boxing fan knows it.
Enjoy your retirement big fella stick to chess OK ;)
Agree with that! For sure.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.