Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Maul Brawling Slugger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Tyson lost all of that unnecessary bulk somehow (he weighed close to 240lbs. by the time he fought Kevin "I can bench press less than my own weight" McBride)... could he possibly make a real legitimate comeback to professional boxing? Can any of you picture Mike Tyson The Cruiserweight or The Light-Heavyweight or The Super-Middleweight... if not even less? I know I talk a lot about Mike Tyson... but I reckon it could almost be a 'WORTHY RETURN???'

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
not in a zillion years mikes 40 now and that kind of weight loss he would not dream off.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
NO!!! He couldn't get under 200 even if he wanted to. There is a certain age where you can't lose 40lbs without pills or liposuction.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Why should we close it? Someone else might say something different.

·
Registered
198 Posts
It would be hard for Tyson too loose enough weight to make crusier weight or even hard to make Light Heavy weight. BUT !!!!!! With Richard Simmions help...........All things are possible

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
LOL Tyson looks funny with hair. But I have one question what made you picture him in a leotard? :laugh:

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bill1234 said:
LOL Tyson looks funny with hair. But I have one question what made you picture him in a leotard? :laugh:
Richard Simmons and his infamous leotards!!!

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If Tyson is ever gonna make a successful return to boxing he needs to get into Prime Shape from the 1980s, eat better than he ever had before and goddamn it... maybe even become a Born-Again Christian or something like that? If George Foreman can balloon out to 300 Pounds... come out of boxing retirement after 10 years... and became World Heavyweight Champion at the age of 45 when nobody... "NOBODY" gave him any hope at all whatsoever... why can't Mike Tyson do it? I don't think he can... but we could all be WRONG

·
Registered
198 Posts
All joke aside, .. lol (Tyson in tights)

Tyson, if he wanted to might be able to, he does have a lot of soid musle on him, so too make crusier weight he would probly have to loose some of that. It would be very hard, Tyson is Chubby now, but even in his prime, he weighed around 220. Forman, when he lost all that weight was because he laid off all the cheeseburgers. Rumor has it that What-a-burger Down here in Texas had a 48% drop in their profit when Forman lost all that weight.

For those who do not know about What-a-burger, they are bigger than Mc D's down here in Texas

1 - 20 of 24 Posts